Random good picture Not show
1. He was left to sober up in a police cell.
2. Riot police broke up a demonstration by students.
3. The police are still trying to establish the cause of the fire.
4. Police used water cannon and tear gas against demonstrators.
5. It is the business of the police to prevent and detect crime and of the law courts to punish crime.
6. My suspicions were confirmed when police raided the property.
7. The police suspected her of fronting for a gang of forgers.
8. The travellers say the police are hounding them.
9. The police still haven't found the murder weapon.
10. Police arrested several men, who were later released.
11. The thief is wanted by the police.
12. Riot police fired in the air and lashed out with clubs to disperse hundreds of demonstrators.
13. Police have issued a description of the man who was aged between fifty and sixty.
14. Police used tear gas to disperse the demonstrators.
15. The police are very concerned for the welfare of the missing child.
16. Police attempts to infiltrate neo-Nazi groups were largely unsuccessful.
17. When the police came the fighters were in a clinch.
18. The accused entered the courtroom handcuffed to two police officers.
19. Detectives are liaising with Derbyshire police following the bomb explosion early today.
20. The protesters stood firm as the police tried to disperse them.
21. Mrs Starky accused the local police of operating double standards.
22. African-Americans have been complaining about police harassment for years.
23. Police will conduct random breath tests.
24. Four police officers sustained serious injuries in the explosion.
25. The police were baffled[sentencedict.com], and Sherlock Holmes was called in to investigate.
26. The police are worried that the man may be armed.
27. The police scattered the disorderly crowd.
28. Every kind of peaceful cooperation among men is primarily based on mutual trust and only secondly on institutions such as courts of justice and police.
29. He drove through the red lights in an attempt to shake off the police car that was chasing him.
30. They had been selling stolen cars for years before the police caught up with them.