Random good picture Not show
1. Provincial assemblies meet once a year.
2. City dwellers think country folk have provincial attitudes.
3. Guerillas captured and briefly held an important provincial capital.
4. Six new members have been inducted into the Provincial Cabinet.
5. Power has been handed over to provincial and regional assemblies.
6. She was a rather gauche, provincial creature.
7. Her story is sharply evocative of Italian provincial life.
8. Our house is decorated in French Provincial style.
9. He decided to revamp the company's provincial image.
10. A provincial magistrates' court last week ruled it unconstitutional.
11. He's not interested in reviewing small provincial exhibitions like this one ; he's got much bigger fish to fry.
12. The provincial assembly were deaf to all pleas for financial help.
13. The club has become a graveyard for mediocre provincial bands.
14. There's a kind of complacency in his provincial conceits.
15. She looked like a provincial noblewoman.
16. The three provincial assemblies together constitute the Territorial Congress.
17. The whole thing struck one as being very provincial.
18. The couple appealed to provincial prosecutors to investigate.
19. The farmers were narrowly provincial in their outlook.
20. A reform of provincial government banking was also announced.
21. Independent lateral contacts at provincial levels were discouraged.
22. New commissars replaced the provincial governors.
23. Others were part of a provincial newspaper group.
24. Whenever I go to London I feel like a provincial.
25. Jeremy Styles, 34[sentencedict.com],[sentencedict.com] was the house manager for a provincial theatre for ten years.
26. Times become more flexible off-season, especially in the smaller provincial museums.
27. In spite of his education and travels, he has remained very provincial.
28. Not so long ago Viviana was a little-known actress playing in a provincial theatre - these days she's the toast of New York/the town.
29. Both reporters cut their journalistic teeth on the same provincial newspaper.
30. The majority of young professionals in the capital have moved there from provincial towns.
More similar words: province, provide, provided, provider, provident, provision, financial, pronunciation, financial crisis, moving, convincing, prove, enunciate, proven, approve, proverb, provoke, approval, improved, social, racial, facial, annunciation, renunciation, approve of, crucial, socially, special, official, judicial.