Random good picture Not show
1. The premier deals with important.
2. He was deputized as premier during the premier's absence.
3. The premier accredited Mr. Bush as his representative.
4. The Premier deputed the Foreign Minister to act as his deputy.
5. The Irish Premier is paying an official visit to Britain.
6. The president dispatched a messenger to tell the premier what happened.
7. The company has achieved a premier position in the electronics field.
8. The death of our beloved premier cast a gloom over the whole country.
9. He's one of the nation's premier scientists.
10. He requested that the Premier grant him an interview.
11. He is doing a second year as premier.
12. The team is now in the Premier League.
13. Can you arrange a meeting with the premier?
14. The premier broadcasts on current affairs.
15. The Australian premier declared the Olympic Games open.
16. She attends Britain's premier university.
17. The premier exhorted an economic reform.
18. She was sworn in as premier on 4 June.
19. The canny Premier covered his back by pointing out that he was of Scottish stock.
20. They're ready to go all out for the Premier League title next season.
21. The Premier put by the question by saying that our country was still poor.
22. The Prime Minister played host to French Premier Jacques Chirac.
23. United currently lie second from bottom of the Premier League.
24. He has acquired a reputation as this country's premier solo violinist.
25. I read that our dear premier had died of cancer in today's newspaper.
26. The premier will broadcast his message on all stations this morning.
27. After the disaster, victims were crying, parents were crying, Sichuan was crying, China was crying, Every Chinese was crying. However, Premier Wen said, "Do not cry, children, every thing will be all right." Yes, we should not cry, because this world is full of love,[sentencedict.com] because China is full of love.
28. A state dinner was held in honour of the visiting Japanese premier.
29. If Coventry City win this match, they'll be promoted to the Premier League.
30. She was the first woman to hold the office of Australian state premier.
More similar words: premiere, premium, premise, remind, remiss, reminder, reminiscent, Supreme, supreme court, preeminently, premonition, premeditated, fiery, soldier, fierce, pierce, glacier, fancier, supplier, cashier, barrier, earlier, carrier, frontier, anemia, anemic, demise, seminar, pandemic, emission.