Synonym: cereal grass, food grain, grain. Similar words: here and there, real, realm, really, cerebral, cerebrum, ceremony, sincerely. Meaning: ['sɪərɪəl] n. 1. grass whose starchy grains are used as food: wheat; rice; rye; oats; maize; buckwheat; millet 2. foodstuff prepared from the starchy grains of cereal grasses 3. a breakfast food prepared from grain. adj. made of grain or relating to grain or the plants that produce it.
Random good picture Not show
(1) They ate a large bowlful of cereal.
(2) I have hot cereal every day for breakfast.
(3) Cereal dribbled from the little girl's mouth.
(4) He tipped his breakfast cereal into a bowl.
(5) I have a bowl of cereal every morning.
(6) He sprinkled sugar over his cereal.
(7) Drought has stunted this year's cereal crop.
(8) She dribbled some milk onto the cereal.
(9) I hate it when cereal goes soggy.
(10) The seedlings of cereal crops began to upspring after the rain.
(11) Fibre is found in cereal foods, beans, fruit and vegetables.
(12) Milk, cereal, juice - oh, and put lettuce on the list too.
(13) Try WAKE--UPS, the new, improved breakfast cereal, the cereal that athletes eat!
(14) Suppose a company has a new breakfast cereal that it wants to sell.
(15) Len recited the breakfast menu - cereal, bacon and eggs, and toast.
(16) He looked at the cereal packets.
(17) Soon afterwards, he moved from livestock to cereal. Sentencedict.com
(18) The cereal goes in the cabinet above.
(19) Collecting cereal boxes is becoming a rage.
(20) Weird Beard says, Eat your cereal with a fork.
(21) Most people would only eat bran with breakfast cereal.
(22) Some went into cereal or malted milk products.
(23) Millet was still the primary cereal crop.
(24) Some one lays out the cereal bowls.
(25) Cereal based oral rehydration solutions are significantly better than the standard glucose oral rehydration solutions in the treatment of diarrhoea.
(26) Here is an example of a TV advertisement telling the public about a new breakfast cereal.
(27) When he first leased the land in the late 1970s, he planned to turn it over to cereal production.
(28) On the television screen we see the announcer holding up a cereal box with the name WAKE---UPS in big letters.
(29) I munched my way through a huge bowl of cereal.
(30) Many areas have been devastated by blights which destroyed cereal crops and vines.