Random good picture Not show
1. This is a nationwide campaign to recruit women into trade unions.
2. The rising number of car crimes is a nationwide problem.
3. A nationwide poll revealed different food preferences in the North and the South.
4. It will close more than 200 stores nationwide resulting in the layoffs of an estimated 2,000 employees.
5. Nationwide employment now stands at 95%.
6. They went over nationwide in search of uranium mines.
7. The company has over 500 stores nationwide.
8. We have 350 sales outlets nationwide.
9. Police have launched a nationwide manhunt .
10. A nationwide campaign against pornography began in the summer.
11. Schools nationwide are experiencing a shortage of teachers.
12. The figures show unemployment falling nationwide last month.
13. They too joined the nationwide strike.
14. A survey is now being carried out nationwide.
15. The campaign was launched with a nationwide publicity blitz.
16. A nationwide alert went out for three escaped prisoners.
17. Nationwide industrial action began earlier this week(sentencedict.com), when staff at most banks walked out.
18. The police immediately launched a nationwide search for the killer.
19. There was a nationwide debate on whether the asylum laws should be changed.
20. Women's groups have demanded a nationwide assault on sexism in the workplace.
21. There were more than 5000 contestants in this nationwide composition competition.
22. Police launched a nationwide hunt for the woman, amid fears for her safety.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. Some miners are calling for a nationwide strike in support of their sacked colleagues.
24. The ANC is about to launch a nationwide recruitment drive.
25. A nationwide good harvest soon brought down the price of rice.
26. The bombing formed part of a nationwide campaign of terror.
27. Despite a nationwide hunt for the kidnap gang, not a trace of them was found.
28. The month began and ended quite dry, but the middle fortnight saw nearly 100mm of rain fall nationwide.
29. Opinion polls put the combined strength of the two ecology parties at 15% nationwide.
30. Belief in the utility of higher education is shared by students nationwide.
More similar words: nation, national, donation, zonation, inclination, nomination, combination, explanation, nationalism, international, discrimination, consideration, identification, get on with, education, operation, relation, equation, location, formation, summation, variation, sensation, migration, violation, radiation, isolation, situation, allegation, inflation.