Random good picture Not show
1. I want to hear your explanation for being late.
2. If you wish for further explanation, you'd better apply in person to the director.
3. The book opens with an explanation of why some drugs are banned.
4. I can't think of any possible explanation for his absence.
5. Try to simplify your explanation for the children.
6. I think you owe me an explanation.
7. The police apparently thought this explanation perfectly reasonable.
8. There must be an innocent explanation for her behaviour.
9. He left the room without explanation.
10. Mr Byers last night demanded an immediate explanation from the Education Secretary.
11. What is your explanation for being late?
12. Illustration by example is better than explanation in words.
13. Mr Patel phoned the University for an explanation, and he was given the usual unconvincing excuses.
14. He gave us an intelligible explanation.
15. There is no rational explanation for his actions.
16. Explanation is unnecessary,(http://sentencedict.com/explanation.html) because people know you do not need it.
17. I'm sure there's a logical explanation for all this.
18. The most likely explanation is that his plane was delayed.
19. You will find the explanation in the encyclopedia.
20. A more plausible explanation would seem to be that people are fed up with the Conservative government.
21. She could find no plausible explanation for its disappearance.
22. He was unable to give a credible explanation for his behaviour.
23. Do you really regard that explanation as sufficient?
24. It should be emphasized that this is only one possible explanation.
25. The proposition is so clear that it needs no explanation.
26. 'I had to see you,' he said(sentencedict.com), by way of explanation.
27. When you know why you like someone, it's a crush. When you have no reason or explanation, it's love.
28. The scene is so rich in symbolism that any explanation risks spoiling the effect.
29. She told the court she would give a full explanation of the prosecution's decision on Monday.
30. I created you concede the fact that I do not have to love again perfunctory explanation.
More similar words: exploration, nation, zonation, donation, national, nationwide, inclination, combination, nomination, nationalism, international, discrimination, explain, explosion, expedition, relation, operation, education, equation, formation, location, inflation, radiation, sensation, migration, isolation, allegation, situation, violation, variation.