Random good picture Not show
1. I want to hear your explanation for being late.
2. His explanation stands to reason.
3. Try to simplify your explanation for the children.
4. I think you owe me an explanation.
5. The police apparently thought this explanation perfectly reasonable.
6. There must be an innocent explanation for her behaviour.
7. He left the room without explanation.
8. What is your explanation for being late?
9. Illustration by example is better than explanation in words.
10. His explanation sounds all right.
11. He gave us an intelligible explanation.
12. There is no rational explanation for his actions.
13. I'm sure there's a logical explanation for all this.
14. You will find the explanation in the encyclopedia.
15. She could find no plausible explanation for its disappearance.
16. Her explanation is not implausible.
17. Do you really regard that explanation as sufficient?
18. She left the room abruptly without explanation.
19. The boss turned a deaf ear to my explanation.
20. Her explanation doesn't ring quite true.
21. I want a very comprehensive explanation of this plan.
22. If you wish for further explanation,(http://sentencedict.com/explanation.html) you'd better apply in person to the director.
23. The book opens with an explanation of why some drugs are banned.
24. I can't think of any possible explanation for his absence.
25. Mr Byers last night demanded an immediate explanation from the Education Secretary.
26. Mr Patel phoned the University for an explanation,[Sentencedict.com] and he was given the usual unconvincing excuses.
27. It should be emphasized that this is only one possible explanation.
28. The proposition is so clear that it needs no explanation.
29. 'I had to see you,' he said, by way of explanation.
30. When you know why you like someone, it's a crush. When you have no reason or explanation, it's love.
More similar words: exploration, nation, zonation, donation, national, nationwide, inclination, combination, nomination, nationalism, international, discrimination, explain, explosion, expedition, relation, operation, education, equation, formation, location, inflation, radiation, sensation, migration, isolation, allegation, situation, violation, variation.