Random good picture Not show
1. Discrimination against women is not allowed.
2. Discrimination on the grounds of sex or race is unlawful.
3. Outsiders will continue to suffer the most blatant discrimination.
4. There is widespread discrimination against doctors of Asian origin.
5. She believes the research understates the amount of discrimination women suffer.
6. With the current job situation, age discrimination in employment is becoming more common.
7. We don't believe the myth that racial discrimination was imposed by God.
8. They have pledged to end racial discrimination in areas such as employment.
9. Many employers have recognized that age discrimination is unfair.
10. The Sex Discrimination Act has not eliminated discrimination in employment.
11. Racial discrimination still exists in modern society.
12. She is exempt from sex discrimination laws.
13. The law has done little to prevent racial discrimination and inequality.
14. He spoke out against racial discrimination.
15. They knew that discrimination was going on, but chose to ignore it.
16. Levels of discrimination against recent immigrants are high.
17. People from ethnic minorities often face prejudice and discrimination.
18. The report on sexual discrimination at work shows that some of the worst offenders are women.
19. The discrimination occurred at the shortlisting stage, not the interviews.
20. They abhor all forms of racial discrimination.
21. We should raise the issue of discrimination with the council.
22. There should be no discrimination on the grounds of colour.
23. They came across many instances of discrimination.
24. She showed great discrimination in rejecting the poor quality teas.Sentencedict.com
25. I abhor discrimination of any kind.
26. The company will not tolerate discrimination in any shape or form.
27. It's time we banned discrimination on the grounds of age.
28. His former chauffeur is claiming unfair dismissal on the grounds of racial discrimination.
29. They are planning the introduction of legislation against sex discrimination.
30. Racial preferences are a way to make up for years of discrimination against minorities.
More similar words: nomination, combination, inclination, eliminate, description, prescription, nation, limitation, national, zonation, donation, nationwide, explanation, nationalism, international, administration, preliminary, dominate, laminated, discussion, fascinating, distinction, in addition, distribution, in addition to, relation, location, formation, operation, equation.