Random good picture Not show
1. The operation had left her susceptible to infection.
2. Will I have to have an operation?
3. Will I need to have an operation?
4. The boy needs a life-saving transplant operation.
5. The young nurse was assisting at her first operation.
6. The most recent operation restored his sight .
7. Mr.Jones is very ill and needs an operation.
8. She's going to need an operation on her ankle.
9. The operation was only partially successful.
10. The operation has a fifty-fifty chance of success.
11. They had doped the patient heavily before the operation.
12. He's in hospital recovering from an operation.
13. She was awake during the operation on her leg.
14. My stomach is still sore after the operation.
15. The operation of a sewing-machine is easy.
16. This operation has never been performed in this country.
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. Barry Davies eulogized Keegan's part in the operation.
18. Dr Boutros Ghali said the operation would overstretch resources.
19. The company set up a manufacturing operation in Lisbon.
20. The doctor performed the operation yesterday.
21. He underwent a three-hour heart operation.
22. Will the operation leave a scar?
23. He's still a bit wobbly after the operation .
24. The rescue operation began on Friday afternoon.
25. He was recovering from a heart transplant operation.
26. He had an operation to remove a tumour.
27. Her condition after the operation was described as 'satisfactory'.
28. It was clearly an elaborately planned operation.
29. My office is the nerve centre of the operation.
30. The operation of this machine is simple.
More similar words: AND operation, generation gap, consideration, operating, cooperative, migration, reparation, separation, frustration, exploration, immigration, celebration, integration, corporation, demonstration, concentration, collaboration, administration, operate, operator, cooperate, cooperate with, ratio, nation, interaction, relation, formation, equation, national, education.