Random good picture Not show
1. The operation had left her susceptible to infection.
2. In desperation, Mrs. Jones submitted to an operation on her right knee to relieve the pain.
3. Will I have to have an operation?
4. Will I need to have an operation?
5. He insisted on describing his operation in graphic detail while we were eating lunch.
6. The boy needs a life-saving transplant operation.
7. The young nurse was assisting at her first operation.
8. The most recent operation restored his sight .
9. Mr.Jones is very ill and needs an operation.
10. She's going to need an operation on her ankle.
11. I had the operation on the recommendation of my doctor.
12. The operation was only partially successful.
13. The operation has a fifty-fifty chance of success.
14. They had doped the patient heavily before the operation.
15. He had an operation last year to widen a heart artery.
16. He's in hospital recovering from an operation.
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. She was awake during the operation on her leg.
18. My stomach is still sore after the operation.
19. The operation of a sewing-machine is easy.
20. This operation has never been performed in this country.
21. Barry Davies eulogized Keegan's part in the operation.
22. The operation will go ahead as soon as a suitable donor can be found.
23. Dr Boutros Ghali said the operation would overstretch resources.
24. This is a very minor operation and there is very little risk involved.
25. The operation on the new born infant was a failure.
26. The company set up a manufacturing operation in Lisbon.
27. The doctor performed the operation yesterday.
28. After your operation,(sentencedict.com) you'll need to convalesce for a week or two.
29. He underwent a three-hour heart operation.
30. Will the operation leave a scar?
More similar words: AND operation, generation gap, consideration, operating, cooperative, migration, reparation, separation, frustration, exploration, immigration, celebration, integration, corporation, demonstration, concentration, collaboration, administration, operate, operator, cooperate, cooperate with, ratio, nation, interaction, relation, formation, equation, national, education.