Random good picture Not show
1. The businesses showed a dramatic variation in how they treated their staff.
2. The prices for food are subject to variation.
3. This delicious variation on an omelette is quick and easy to prepare.
4. The regulation allows of no variation.
5. Currency exchange rates are always subject to variation.
6. White bread is really just a variation of French bread.
7. Prices have not shown much variation this year.
8. There is considerable variation in ability across the range.
9. She is studying language variation across the social range.
10. Variation among humans is limited to the possible permutations of our genes.
11. There is very little melodic variation in the piece.
12. The survey found a wide variation in the prices charged for canteen food.
13. There is little variation by sex or social class in these attitudes.
14. There is a great deal of variation among the responses.
15. There may be a variation of plus or minus 5% in the prices that are quoted.
16. The petitioner ask for a variation in her maintenance order.
17. Prices are subject to variation.
18. The genetic variation of some plants from their parents results in expansion of the gene pool for a particular species.
19. The variation is not statistically significant.
20. This soup is a spicy variation on a traditional favourite.
21. Considerable variation was found in the terms offered by different banks.
22. The study concluded that the variation between the different CD players was very small.
23. Every day without variation my grandfather ate a plate of cold ham.
24. The medical tests showed some variation in the baby's heart rate.
25. Shallow Pools and Crevices Considerable variation in shore fauna can occur even in the same stretch of coast.
26. The only variation in attire was how tightly the towel was rolled.
27. Usually there will be some random variation of this sort superposed on a relatively constant overall pattern.
28. To further confuse the issue(sentence dictionary), there is an enormous variation in the amount of sleep people feel happy with.
29. Unemployment rates among white-collar workers show much less regional variation than corresponding rates among blue-collar workers.
30. A mother's ears are attuned to even the slightest variation in her baby's breathing.
More similar words: radiation, negotiation, association, renunciation, appreciation, variable, the proletariat, nation, zonation, equation, donation, national, formation, location, education, relation, operation, inflation, allegation, sensation, summation, migration, isolation, violation, situation, combination, invitation, innovation, nomination, occupation.