Random good picture Not show
2. This is the formation of a new government.
3. The slide gave close-up detail of petal formation.
4. There are several kinds of cloud formation.
5. My profession had an important influence in the formation of my character and temperament.
6. An agreement on the formation of a new government was reached on June 6.
7. This dispute led to the formation of a new breakaway group.
8. The aircraft are flying in formation.
9. He was flying in formation with seven other jets.
10. The troops broke formation and ran.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. The soldiers advanced in close formation.
12. Iron helps in the formation of red blood cells.
13. The men were grouped in a close formation.
14. The troops advanced in battle formation.
15. One motorbike peeled away from the formation and circled round behind the rest.
16. Flying low across the river was a formation of swans-five of them at least.
17. His decision to change the team's formation for the final match was a masterstroke.
18. The fighting planes,flying in formation, one by one, peeled away to left and right.
19. He played a seminal role in the formation of the association.
20. The basin formation was associated with contemporaneous acid volcanism.
21. They effect formation of lactic acid and flavor components.
22. The formation of priests was next considered.
23. It called for the formation of a joint parliamentary commission in April, when the two-plus-four talks would also begin.
24. The obvious concern is to facilitate capital formation and to channel it into sectors and areas capable of using it most efficiently.
25. The genes code information for the formation of protein, the main constituent of our tissues and enzymes.
26. Education commences at the mother's knee, andevery word spoken within the hearsay of children tends towards the formation of character.
27. We now know a lot more about the early stages of planetary formation.
28. The Prime Minister resigned today, clearing the way for the formation of a new government.
29. The presence of dust clouds has been taken as evidence of recent star formation.
30. The main thrust of the research will be the study of the early Universe and galaxy formation.
More similar words: information, transformation, summation, format, nation, equation, donation, operation, location, relation, education, national, zonation, sensation, inflation, isolation, variation, migration, situation, violation, radiation, allegation, combination, separation, innovation, regulation, nomination, educational, invitation, indication.