Random good picture Not show
1. He felt a tingling sensation down his side.
2. Floating can be a very pleasant sensation.
3. I had no sensation of pain whatsoever.
4. I had a sensation of falling, as if in a dream.
5. Graham felt a tingling sensation in his hand.
6. He gave way to pure sensation.
7. News of his arrest caused a sensation.
8. He had the eerie sensation of being watched.
9. Their affair caused a sensation.
10. The band became a sensation overnight.
11. His unexpected success caused a sensation.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. The news caused a great sensation.
13. He felt a pricking sensation in his throat.
14. His downfall was a great sensation of the day.
15. The outrageous book created a sensation.
16. Caroline had the sensation that she was being watched.
17. Most people enjoy the sensation of eating.
18. The sex scenes in the film caused a sensation.
19. She felt a piercing sensation in her arm.
20. I had the sensation that I was being watched.
21. He lost all sensation in his legs through cramp.
22. She had no sensation in her hands.
23. The film caused a sensation among film critics.
24. Some sensation is coming back to my arm.
25. I had the eerie sensation that I was not alone.
26. A sensation of burning or tingling may be experienced in the hands.
27. These lotions tend to give the skin a tingly sensation.
28. One sign of a heart attack is a tingling sensation in the left arm.
29. Seeing him again after so many years was a strange sensation.
30. My massage had left me with a pleasant tingly sensation.
More similar words: compensation, accusation, conversation, presentation, compensate for, representation, transaction, nation, formation, zonation, location, relation, donation, operation, education, national, equation, radiation, variation, summation, migration, inflation, violation, allegation, isolation, situation, educational, regulation, nationwide, inclination.