Random good picture Not show
1. I had a sensation of falling, as if in a dream.
2. He felt a tingling sensation down his side.
3. Floating can be a very pleasant sensation.
4. I had no sensation of pain whatsoever.
5. Graham felt a tingling sensation in his hand.
6. He gave way to pure sensation.
7. News of his arrest caused a sensation.
8. I had the eerie sensation that I was not alone.
9. He had the eerie sensation of being watched.
10. A sensation of burning or tingling may be experienced in the hands.
11. When I arrived, I had the sensation that she had been expecting me.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. The books have been a publishing sensation on both sides of the Atlantic.
13. The disease causes a loss of sensation in the fingers.
14. It was a strange sensation - I felt I'd been there before.
15. It's a funny sensation to know someone's talking about you in a language you don't understand.
16. The band became a sensation overnight.
17. His unexpected success caused a sensation.
18. The news caused a great sensation.
19. Sensation - seeking newspapers tried to cash in on her misery.
20. He felt a pricking sensation in his throat.
21. His downfall was a great sensation of the day.
22. Jerry realized that he had no sensation in his legs.
23. The outrageous book created a sensation.
24. Caroline had the sensation that she was being watched.
25. These lotions tend to give the skin a tingly sensation.
26. One sign of a heart attack is a tingling sensation in the left arm.
27. Seeing him again after so many years was a strange sensation.
28. My massage had left me with a pleasant tingly sensation.
29. I can remember the first time I went sailing - it was a wonderful sensation.
30. The pain was so bad that she lost all sensation.
More similar words: compensation, accusation, conversation, presentation, compensate for, representation, transaction, nation, formation, zonation, location, relation, donation, operation, education, national, equation, radiation, variation, summation, migration, inflation, violation, allegation, isolation, situation, educational, regulation, nationwide, inclination.