Random good picture Not show
1. Reading is taught using a combination of several methods.
2. His character is a combination of wit and kindness.
3. The two players together make a formidable combination.
4. The book is anodd combination of audacity andintense conservatism.
5. What an unusual combination of flavours!
6. This combination of cheese and apples is not an invention of the north of England.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. The orchestra played with a winning combination of gusto and precision.
8. This dish has an unusual combination of tastes and textures.
9. It is the combination of wit and political analysis that makes his articles so readable.
10. His treatment was a combination of surgery, radiation and drugs.
11. After running through the numbers in every possible combination, we finally hit on a solution.
12. The fleet is manoeuvring in combination with the air unit.
13. This combination of qualities is generally supposed to be extremely rare.
14. The city offers an appealing combination of sporting and cultural events.
15. A combination of factors may be responsible for the increase in cancer.
16. Technology and good management:a winning combination .
17. Pink is a combination of red and white.
18. You and that car-it's a lethal combination!
19. The colour combination just doesn't work for me.
20. The materials can be used singly or in combination.
21. I can't remember the combination.
22. Political leadership needs a particular combination of skills.
23. Frost and wet are the lethal combination for plants.
24. His character is a combination of strength and kindness.
25. His success depended on a fortuitous combination of circumstances.
26. A fiery combination of chicken[Sentencedict.com], chillies and rice.
27. Champagne and caviar make a wonderful combination.
28. I dialled the combination to open my locker.
29. These paints can be used individually or in combination.
30. A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
More similar words: inclination, nomination, discrimination, combine, combined, bombing, nation, zonation, donation, national, nationwide, explanation, nationalism, international, fascinating, in addition, in addition to, education, relation, formation, operation, location, equation, in all directions, migration, variation, radiation, isolation, situation, allegation.