Random good picture Not show
1. This combination of cheese and apples is not an invention of the north of England.
2. The orchestra played with a winning combination of gusto and precision.
3. This dish has an unusual combination of tastes and textures.
4. It is the combination of wit and political analysis that makes his articles so readable.
5. His treatment was a combination of surgery, radiation and drugs.
6. Reading is taught using a combination of several methods.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. After running through the numbers in every possible combination, we finally hit on a solution.
8. The fleet is manoeuvring in combination with the air unit.
9. His character is a combination of wit and kindness.
10. This combination of qualities is generally supposed to be extremely rare.
11. The city offers an appealing combination of sporting and cultural events.
12. The two players together make a formidable combination.
13. The book is anodd combination of audacity andintense conservatism.
14. What an unusual combination of flavours!
15. A combination of factors may be responsible for the increase in cancer.
16. Technology and good management:a winning combination .
17. Pink is a combination of red and white.
18. You and that car-it's a lethal combination!
19. The colour combination just doesn't work for me.
20. The room was decorated in a combination of greens and blues.
21. The materials can be used singly or in combination.
22. He carried on the business in combination with his friends.
23. The combination of warmth and music sent him to sleep.
24. This drug can be safely used in combination with other medicines.
25. Political leadership needs a particular combination of skills.
26. Frost and wet are the lethal combination for plants.
27. His character is a combination of strength and kindness.
28. His success depended on a fortuitous combination of circumstances.
29. The combination of rain and greasy surfaces made driving conditions treacherous.
30. A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
More similar words: inclination, nomination, discrimination, combine, combined, bombing, nation, zonation, donation, national, nationwide, explanation, nationalism, international, fascinating, in addition, in addition to, education, relation, formation, operation, location, equation, in all directions, migration, variation, radiation, isolation, situation, allegation.