Random good picture Not show
1. I was unsure of the reaction I would get.
2. What was his reaction to this plan?
3. The reaction to the murders was one of shock and disbelief.
4. My initial reaction was to refuse.
5. He was intrigued by her reaction.
6. My general reaction to this news might be summed up as "ho-hum".
7. It's an absolutely instinctive reaction—if a child falls you pick it up.
8. What was Jeff's reaction when you told him about the job?
9. This was a predictable reaction, given the bitter hostility between the two countries.
10. Gases produced in the reaction pass through this tube and can then be collected.
11. The initial reaction has been excellent.
12. The speech got a mixed reaction.
13. The heat causes the reaction to be accelerated.
14. What was his reaction to the news?
15. Her impassive face showed no reaction at all.
16. Our instinctive reaction when someone causes us pain is to strike back.
17. My initial reaction was to decline the offer.
18. We must not allow reaction to stand in the way of progress.
19. She gave her reaction to his release at a press conference.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. A victim's knee-jerk reaction to the crime is often revenge.
21. His reaction struck me as odd.
22. The strength of reaction to the article is proof positive that this is a very important issue.
23. The most normal and the most perfect human being is the one who most thoroughly addresses himself to the activity of his best powers,gives himself most thoroughly to the world around him,flings himself out into the midst of humanity,[Sentencedict.com]and is so preoccu pied by his own beneficent reaction on the world that he is practically unconscious of a sep arate existence...
24. Anger is not necessarily the most useful or acceptable reaction to such events.
25. The powder immediately ignited and set off a chain reaction of explosions.
26. The writer gets no immediate feedback and simply has to imagine the reader's reaction.
27. A catalyst is a substance which speeds up a chemical reaction.
28. The two substances are now in contact , and a chemical reaction is occurring.
29. The old lady cackled, pleased to have produced so dramatic a reaction.
30. The Government fear the strike may produce a chain reaction in other industries.
More similar words: take action, action, fraction, attraction, practitioner, interaction, transaction, react, react to, fiction, auction, section, sanction, election, function, reduction, selection, objection, infection, projection, production, collection, inspection, prediction, functional, protection, connection, conviction, distinction, reflection.