Random good picture Not show
1. The native population was subjugated and exploited.
2. She relied on her native cunning to survive.
3. He read a poem in his native language.
4. The movie deals with injustices suffered by Native Americans.
5. These bracelets were crafted by native Americans.
6. He speaks English, but his native tongue is German.
7. English is not my native language.
8. My native village is ringed with hills.
9. He reverted to his native language .
10. Her native language is German.
11. They never saw their native land again.
12. He was elected MP for his native county of Merioneth.
13. The feel for his native countryside comes through strongly in his photographs.
14. In Japan we wanted to go native and not stay in a European hotel.
15. They called on the government to help protect native wildlife.
16. She returned to live and work in her native Japan.
17. Before all this the island was populated by native American Arawaks.
18. By cross-breeding with our native red deer,(Sentencedict) the skia deer have affected the gene pool.
19. The kangaroo is a native of Australia.
20. They cherish their native land.
21. a native or inhabitant of Tahiti.
22. He recalls his native Bombay with cinematic exactness.
23. Are you a native, or just a visitor?
24. The French feel passionately about their native tongue.
25. He acquired the craft of wood carving in his native town.
26. Our programme ensures daily opportunities to practice your study language with native speakers.
27. The eagle is the animal most sacred to the Native Americans.
28. The arrival of this South American predator threatened the survival of native species.
29. When I heard him speaking such broken English, I knew he was not a native American.
30. It is a long time since he has visited his native Poland.
More similar words: alternative, relative, narrative, relatively, cooperative, innovative, initiative, legislative, conservative, representative, administrative, active, motive, nation, actively, incentive, national, zonation, donation, detective, objective, sensitive, cognitive, executive, deceptive, supportive, attractive, diminutive, distinctive, perspective.