Random good picture Not show
1) The committee has decided to dismiss him.
2) Mrs Meddeman heads the fund-raising committee.
3) The committee ultimately adopted his suggestions.
4) The committee lacked a correct estimate of his ability.
5) The committee voted to re-elect him chairman.
6) Without the chairman's support, the committee is impotent.
7) Such decisions are outside the remit of this committee.
8) The committee are busy laying down a general policy.
9) Two members were turfed out of the committee.
10) A committee was constituted to investigate into.
11) Your suggestions are being followed up by our committee.
12) The committee backtracked by scrapping the controversial bonus system.
13) The committee came forward with one viable solution.
14) We banded ourselves together and organized a committee.
15) He steamrollered the plan through the committee.
16) They appointed him to the committee.
17) The committee was reconstituted after May 26.
18) The committee was composed entirely of specialists.
19) She was the unanimous choice of the selection committee.
20) The committee is made up of six women.
21) Moderates have displaced the extremists on the committee.
22) The committee will report on its research next month.
23) The committee consists of thirty members.
24) Lord Stansfield will chair the committee.
25) A committee will arbitrate between management and unions.
26) The committee can integrate the different plans.
27) She has recently been appointed to the committee.
28) The committee is reviewing the current arrangement/situation.
29) The committee have thought carefully over this plan.
30) The committee will need time to assimilate this report.
More similar words: summit, admit to, commission, commissioner, little by little, fit to, little, submit, permit, a little, pittance, teen, swimming, transmit, steel, steer, steep, immigrant, to the limit, limitation, fifteen, teenage, programming, immigration, teenager, repartee, volunteer, self-esteem, letter, matter.