Random good picture Not show
1) The committee has decided to dismiss him.
2) Mrs Meddeman heads the fund-raising committee.
3) The committee is concerned about the large number of prisoners sharing cells.
4) The committee ultimately adopted his suggestions.
5) The committee proposed the creation of a new Chair of Portuguese for the university.
6) The committee lacked a correct estimate of his ability.
7) The committee voted to re-elect him chairman.
8) Without the chairman's support, the committee is impotent.
9) The chairman failed in trying to persuade the committee to share his opinion.
10) Such decisions are outside the remit of this committee.
11) The ethics committee may take a decision to admonish him or to censure him.
12) The committee are busy laying down a general policy.
13) Two members were turfed out of the committee.
14) A committee was constituted to investigate into.
15) Your suggestions are being followed up by our committee.
16) The committee backtracked by scrapping the controversial bonus system.
17) The committee came forward with one viable solution.
18) The committee decided to let the matter lie over until the meeting.
19) We banded ourselves together and organized a committee.
20) He steamrollered the plan through the committee.
21) Two members of the committee dissented from the final report.
22) Glyn Ford is chairman of the Committee which produced the report.
23) They appointed him to the committee.
24) The committee have passed a resolution that conditions be improved.
25) The committee was reconstituted after May 26.
26) The committee was composed entirely of specialists.
27) She was the unanimous choice of the selection committee.
28) The programme was approved at a plenary session of the Central Committee last week.
29) The awards are made at the discretion of the committee.
30) I don't want to get into a wrangle with the committee.
More similar words: summit, admit to, commission, commissioner, little by little, fit to, little, submit, permit, a little, pittance, teen, swimming, transmit, steel, steer, steep, immigrant, to the limit, limitation, fifteen, teenage, programming, immigration, teenager, repartee, volunteer, self-esteem, letter, matter.