Random good picture Not show
1) She was taken to hospital, apparently amnesiac and shocked.
2) Psychological problems very often underlie apparently physical disorders.
3) He was apparently quite converted from his anarchist views.
4) The plane apparently overshot the runway after landing.
5) The police apparently thought this explanation perfectly reasonable.
6) Padded shoulders are coming back, apparently.
7) Apparently, you have done a lot of work.
8) Apparently he's a sod to work for.
9) Apparently the jewellery wasn't insured.
10) He was apparently much surprised at the news.
11) Apparently it's going to rain today.
12) His love letters were hot stuff, apparently.
13) Apparently the company is losing a lot of money.
14) The Korean ship was apparently undamaged.
15) The army apparently refused point blank to do what was required of them.
16) Apparently some people have an inborn tendency to develop certain kinds of tumour.
17) He was apparently unconcerned by his failure to gain a university place.
18) Modern tennis rackets are now apparently 20 per cent lighter.
19) After the priest exorcized the spirit/house/child, apparently,[sentencedict.com] the strange noises stopped.
20) A private detective has apparently unearthed some fresh evidence.
21) He is a man of apparently boundless optimism.
22) Apparently, Geoff's got a new woman.
23) This story is apparently a complete invention.
24) He had apparently fallen head-first down the stairwell.
25) He apparently lacked the desire to learn.
26) Aspirin apparently thins the blood and inhibits clotting.
27) She turned to face him,(http://sentencedict.com/apparently.html) her anger apparently gone.
28) I thought she had retired, but apparently she hasn't.
29) Government money was given out to some people and not to others, apparently without rhyme or reason.
30) Oil prices fell this week to their lowest level in fourteen months, apparently because of over-production.
More similar words: apparent, currently, gently, recently, frequently, parent, diligently, consequently, parental, consistently, parenting, inadvertently, grandparent, instantly, importantly, significantly, partly, rent, rental, inherent, current, happen to, different, appointment, entrepreneur, apartment, entertainment, sentiment, keep pace with, arena.