Random good picture Not show
1. Have you any evidence to support this allegation?
2. Are you able to verify your account/allegation/report/theory?
3. I advise you to withdraw your allegation before I contact my lawyer.
4. He repudiated the allegation/charge/claim that he had tried to deceive them.
5. It took over two months to disprove the allegation.
6. She declared that the allegation was a lie.
7. That allegation is a flat-out lie.
8. Mr. Chairman, I object. That is an unfair allegation.
9. There is no substance in/to the allegation.
10. The prosecution provided corroboration for her allegation.
11. If this allegation is true, it will give us a useful lever against him.
12. The inspectors found no evidence which supported any allegation of suppression of official documents.
13. such a scandalous allegation.
14. The hon. Gentleman should withdraw his allegation.
15. The allegation was that the defendants had supplied contaminated water to the plaintiffs thereby causing them personal injury.
16. The allegation came on the third day of an insurance fraud trial at Snaresbrook Crown Court.
17. The allegation is dangerous and insulting to Morrissey(Sentencedict.com), especially when you consider that he has never publicly espoused racist views.
18. The industry is desperate to shake off the allegation that the chocolate sold in the West may be tainted by slave labour.
19. There is one allegation that could never be made against Harold Wilson: that he was an anti-Semite.
20. But if the allegation is hearsay or pure fabrication, Walenski is being railroaded.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. The longstanding allegation of police complicity in the activities of Airin's criminal syndicates made the arrest particularly sensitive.
22. He has made an allegation, and I expect him to substantiate it.
23. There was an allegation that a police officer had punched the suspect.
24. The allegation that there had been a military show of strength was flatly denied by Yakovlev on May 4.
25. The allegation lends too much importance to political gestures and transparently obvious tricks.
26. Later, the witness who had testified against Muawad withdrew his allegation.
27. But in February, 1991, he received a summons to appear before magistrates on an allegation that he owed ￡269.40.
28. Erik Menendez ended his 15-day stretch on the witness stand by introducing an allegation that his entertainment-executive father might have killed somebody.
29. It was time to deploy Dexter's tactic of unsubstantiated allegation.
30. Mr Koc said Mr Kuntar was given an 18-month suspended sentence for this allegation.
More similar words: obligation, investigation, legislation, illegal, collection, nation, relation, operation, donation, national, location, zonation, education, formation, equation, summation, isolation, migration, inflation, variation, situation, radiation, violation, sensation, medication, limitation, negotiation, accusation, nationwide, educational.