Random good picture Not show
1. The black clouds threaten a storm.
2. Aggressive nations threaten world peace.
3. Climate changes threaten the continued existence of the species.
4. Ethnic rivalries threaten to tear this country apart.
5. Do you mean to threaten?
6. All we need do is threaten them.
7. 'Don't threaten me,' she whispered with false bravado.
8. He doesn't threaten easily.
9. The government's political and economic reforms threaten to plunge the country into chaos.
10. The newcomers directly threaten the livelihood of the established workers.
11. It could threaten the peace and stability of the region.
12. If you threaten me or use any force, I shall inform the police.
13. The clouds threaten snow.
14. Some of these corporations threaten to sue at the drop of a hat.
15. They will threaten legal action for nonpayment.
16. The beleaguered ones might threaten complaint.
17. Did he actually hit you or just threaten you?
18. Wider reality would threaten their existence.
19. A new airport may still threaten many bird species.
20. They threaten them with violence.
21. In arming the dictator, the US was creating a Frankenstein who would threaten their influence in the region.
22. Greenpeace works to promote awareness of the dangers that threaten our planet today.
23. The number of people who join the army is so low that it is beginning to threaten national security.
24. Some banks also have a hit list of people whom they threaten to sue for damages.
25. The most effective technique is to cajole rather than to threaten.
26. They'll usually give you your money back if you threaten to kick up a stink.
27. Even after their divorce he continued to stalk and threaten her.
28. We are reproducing ourselves at such a rate that our numbers threaten the ecology of the planet.
29. I must be careful not to tread on their toes. My job is to challenge(sentencedict.com), but not threaten them.
30. Instead of the children being the monsters, the parents become the monsters who threaten to take over and exact revenge.
More similar words: threat, thread, create, three, threshold, with regard to, with respect to, great, treaty, retreat, entreat, greatly, creating, creature, treatment, breathing, theater, out of breath, sweater, patent, break through, repeatedly, eat, neat, feather, eat up, wheat, leather, come at, cheat.