Random good picture Not show
1. The government's political and economic reforms threaten to plunge the country into chaos.
2. The black clouds threaten a storm.
3. The newcomers directly threaten the livelihood of the established workers.
4. It could threaten the peace and stability of the region.
5. If you threaten me or use any force, I shall inform the police.
6. Climate changes threaten the continued existence of the species.
7. Ethnic rivalries threaten to tear this country apart.
8. Some of these corporations threaten to sue at the drop of a hat.
9. All we need do is threaten them.
10. 'Don't threaten me,' she whispered with false bravado.
11. Even modest elevations of sea level therefore can threaten many major population centers.
12. Any discovery which later may threaten it is rejected by one's mental defences and could upset the balance of the mind.
13. I don't want to threaten you but you've forced me into a corner.
14. He doesn't threaten easily.
15. In arming the dictator, the US was creating a Frankenstein who would threaten their influence in the region.
16. Greenpeace works to promote awareness of the dangers that threaten our planet today.
17. The number of people who join the army is so low that it is beginning to threaten national security.
18. Some banks also have a hit list of people whom they threaten to sue for damages.
19. The most effective technique is to cajole rather than to threaten.
20. They'll usually give you your money back if you threaten to kick up a stink.
21. Even after their divorce he continued to stalk and threaten her.
22. We are reproducing ourselves at such a rate that our numbers threaten the ecology of the planet.
23. I must be careful not to tread on their toes. My job is to challenge, but not threaten them.
24. Instead of the children being the monsters, the parents become the monsters who threaten to take over and exact revenge.
25. He gave his evidence in Tehran's revolutionary court, which deals with matters that threaten national security.
26. This was to have a United Nations as a world policeman, able to intervene against dictatorships which threaten other countries.
27. Yet there has also been dismay that concern over insider dealing may threaten the flow of information.
28. This idea has spawned irrational diets that defy science, cause much inconvenience(sentencedict.com), and may even threaten nutrition.
29. They claim the banks are slow to reduce interest rates and impose high charges which threaten business.
30. Now she fears that her latest film, her masterwork, may threaten her ability to work there in the future.
More similar words: threat, thread, create, three, threshold, with regard to, with respect to, great, treaty, retreat, entreat, greatly, creating, creature, treatment, breathing, theater, out of breath, sweater, patent, break through, repeatedly, eat, neat, feather, eat up, wheat, leather, come at, cheat.