Random good picture Not show
1) Buying a house is the best hedge against inflation.
2) Unemployment and inflation are interrelated.
3) Buying a house will be a hedge against inflation.
4) Inflation needs to be curbed in Russia.
5) Inflation has caused lots of problems.
6) The government is determined to tackle inflation.
7) The prime aim is to keep inflation down.
8) This chapter deals with the problem of inflation.
9) It is anticipated that inflation will stabilize at 3%.
10) Inflation is a constant threat.
11) The government has taken measures to restrain inflation.
12) We have made great progress in controlling inflation.
13) The rate of inflation increased by 2%.
14) It's no need to brood over inflation.
15) Inflation fell to a trough of 3.3%.
16) The inflation of the airbed took several minutes.
17) Inflation has whittled away their savings.
18) Inflation has been whittling away their savings.
19) Inflation is rising rapidly; the yuan is depreciating.
20) They had seriously miscalculated the effect of inflation.
21) All attempts to control inflation have failed.
22) Runaway inflation has depreciated the Russian currency.
23) Reducing inflation is central to the government's economic policy.
24) It is vital that inflation is kept in check.
25) The rate of inflation has now reached double figures.
26) Argentina's erratic inflation rate threatens to upset the plans.
27) The annual rate of inflation fell.
28) Inflation rates have reached a plateau.
29) Inflation is considered to be undesirable because of its adverse effects on income distribution.
30) The Treasury has decided to raise interest rates as a pre-emptive measure against inflation.
More similar words: information, relation, violation, isolation, population, regulation, revelation, installation, legislation, correlation, calculation, translation, speculation, relationship, in relation to, infection, nation, location, formation, donation, operation, zonation, national, education, equation, sensation, migration, situation, allegation, radiation.