Synonym: linear perspective, position, view. Similar words: respectively, irrespective of, inspection, detective, objective, introspection, protective, collective. Meaning: [pər'spektɪv /pə's-] n. 1. a way of regarding situations or topics etc. 2. the appearance of things relative to one another as determined by their distance from the viewer.
Random good picture Not show
1. A fine perspective opened out before us.
2. That tree is out of perspective.
3. Her attitude lends a fresh perspective to the subject.
4. Try to see the issue from a different perspective.
5. His father's death gave him a whole new perspective on life.
6. His experience abroad provides a wider perspective on the problem.
7. You can get a perspective of the whole city from here.
8. We can now see things in their true perspective.
9. I think Viv's lost all sense of perspective .
10. Sustainable development implies a long-term perspective.
11. The figures have to be put into perspective .
12. He writes from a Marxist perspective.
13. The book adopts a historical perspective.
14. It helps to put their personal problems into perspective.
15. In 15th-century Italy, artists rediscovered the rules of perspective.
16. I tried to put the matter into perspective.
17. Her death put everything else into perspective.
18. I let things get out of perspective.
19. Try to keep these issues in perspective.
20. He sees things in their right perspective.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. The tree on the left is out of perspective.
22. She has drawn a good perspective.
23. I would like to offer a historical perspective.
24. Your life can be enhanced, and your happiness enriched, when you choose to change your perspective. Don't leave your future to chance, or wait for things to get better mysteriously on their own. You must go in the direction of your hopes and aspirations. Begin to build your confidence, and work through problems rather than avoid them. Remember that power is not necessarily control over situations, but the ability to deal with whatever comes your way.
25. Recent events seem less serious when put into an international perspective.
26. Travel and see the world; afterwards, you will be able to put your concerns in perspective.
27. Sometimes you need to look at life from a different perspective.
28. Mannerism is characterized by a distortion of proportions and perspective.
29. He says the death of his father 18 months ago has given him a new perspective on life.
30. She drew a row of trees receding into the distance to demonstrate the laws of perspective.
More similar words: respectively, irrespective of, inspection, detective, objective, introspection, protective, collective, effectively, effectiveness, aspect, suspect, spectrum, prospect, spectacle, inspector, introspect, active, spectacular, actively, with respect to, attractive, distinctive, productive, active transport, specify, special, species, specific, expect.