Random good picture Not show
1. Nationalism was rapidly becoming a dangerous force.
2. Xenophobic nationalism is on the rise in some West European countries.
3. Big business will never let petty nationalism get in the way of a good deal.
4. Under his leadership, a strong sense of nationalism emerged.
5. I think we'd better leave the subject of Nationalism.
6. The country was gripped by a frenzy of nationalism.
7. The novel is really a dissection of nationalism.
8. Nationalism is an immensely powerful force.
9. This kind of fierce nationalism is a powerful and potentially volatile force.
10. There is something about nationalism in this book, but I can't find the place.
11. His book describes the growth of nationalism in Germany before the Second World War.
12. How does nationalism relate to human survival?
13. Nationalism is a poison that has caused much suffering.
14. Among these symbols are those associated with nationalism.
15. Maxime Rodinson discusses the nature of Arab nationalism.
16. He refuses to endorse Africanism or nationalism.
17. Basque nationalism surfaced during Athletic Bilbao's match against Atletico.
18. The history of war, nationalism and revolutions.
19. The conflict between nationalism and socialism aligned different classes.
20. Nationalism can be a serious disease.
21. Nationalism is linked to deep-rooted human instincts and can not be easily ascribed to clever politicians.
22. This despite the fact that the eventual outcomes, nationalism and defence of territory, are quite similar.
23. Nationalism - from Prague to Paris, from Berlin to Budapest - is a potent, perilous brew.
24. The creation of independent states has led to a resurgence of nationalism.
25. There are two serious faults in Hobsbawm's discussion of nationalism.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. His speech presented racist ideas under the guise of nationalism.
27. The book documents the rise of the political right with its accompanying strands of nationalism and racism.
28. It was easy, therefore, to touch the sensitive nerve of nationalism.
29. Crell in particular had no scruples about playing on his countrymen's cultural nationalism for the development of the fatherland's chemistry.
30. However, religious identity had taken second place to secular nationalism for a whole generation.
More similar words: national, international, zonation, donation, educational, organizational, journalism, nation, functional, additional, traditional, traditionally, conventional, instructional, institutional, combination, inclination, nationwide, nomination, constitutional, explanation, discrimination, mutualism, journalist, naturalist, regional, once upon a time, occasional, occasionally, professional.