Random good picture Not show
31. Besides , rapid progress was made in the divestiture of radio paging assets from the P & T sectors and the restructuring on a nationwide basis.
32. The police conducted a nationwide hunt for the missing prisoners.
33. National is Britain's leading autocare service with over 400 branches nationwide.
34. Police have launched a nationwide hunt for the killer.
35. A nationwide hunt has been launched.
36. The initiative is currently running in 21 areas nationwide.
37. Available from electrical shops nationwide it costs ￡49.99.
38. That attracted lots of attention throughout that nationwide organization.
39. Woods' success has made headlines nationwide.
40. The local aerospace company also suffered stinging nationwide publicity.
41. The Sea Grant Program comprises over 300 colleges nationwide.
42. A unique combination[sentencedict.com], offering an unequalled nationwide service.
43. The letter was circulated among news organizations nationwide.
44. Etak, which developed a nationwide mapping database.
45. There are now an estimated 30, 000 publicly accessible bulletin board systems operating nationwide.
46. This group has developed into an effective, nationwide organization in the United States.
47. Shares of computer equipment companies nationwide surged after several members of the industry reported earnings that exceeded expectations.
48. He urged booksellers to cooperate to form a nationwide chain of ecumenical book outlets that would be well-funded and professionally run.
49. But grandparents nationwide are turning grief and heartache into advocacy and action.
50. The case touches upon decades of tradition in Dubuque, and dramatic changes affecting health care nationwide.
51. Reynolds and others say the loss probably reflects the nationwide average cited by the cable association.
52. Of the $ 19.5 billion in venture capital invested nationwide, 95 percent was in technology-based companies.
52. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
53. Mymenus, which is sponsored by grocery stores nationwide, also provides a handy grocery list with every recipe.
54. Industrial action On June 6, 1990, there was a 24-hour nationwide strike to protest against the latest austerity measures.
55. Companies with more than 5, 000 employees nationwide could choose to insure their workers directly by creating their own corporate alliance.
56. There was no nationwide obligation imposed on organisers to warn the police in advance that such a march was to take place.
57. Microsoft Corp. has filed suit against a Houston computer manufacturer as part of a nationwide crackdown on software piracy.
58. In 1986, there was a nationwide appeal for anyone who may have seen Joan to come forward.
59. He urged a nationwide referendum to decide the fate of the country.
60. Those programs included the design and procurement of nationwide communications systems.
More similar words: nation, national, donation, zonation, inclination, nomination, combination, explanation, nationalism, international, discrimination, consideration, identification, get on with, education, operation, relation, equation, location, formation, summation, variation, sensation, migration, violation, radiation, isolation, situation, allegation, inflation.