Random good picture Not show
1. A dam is under construction.
2. He'd already started construction on a hunting lodge.
3. The hotel is currently under construction.
4. Heavy snow hindered construction work.
5. Our new offices are still under construction .
6. The building is under construction.
7. A new railroad is under construction.
8. Road and bridge construction is underway.
9. The railway is still under construction.
10. The shelter is a brick construction.
11. There are two new hotels under construction.
12. It has a basic construction of brick under a tiled roof.
13. The Locomotive Construction Company Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Trust.
14. These policies have sent the construction industry into an abrupt nosedive.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Work has been begun on the construction of the new airport.
16. They have traced the plan of the construction site.
17. Construction of the new road has now been completed.
18. The drainage system needs careful construction.
19. Major engineering challenges will be faced during construction.
20. The construction site was a hive of activity.
21. The houses were partly timber in construction.
22. A consortium of construction companies will build the power-station.
23. What construction do you put on his actions?
24. The inspector found defects in the aircraft's construction.
25. Construction of the aircraft is being concentrated at Prestwick.
26. The construction work began in May of last year.
27. Unworthy buildings should be demolished to make room for modern construction.
28. Who did you choose as the new member of the construction committee?
29. He is held in high esteem by colleagues in the construction industry.
30. The fund has been used largely to finance the construction of federal prisons.
More similar words: constructing, instruction, instructional, construct, destruction, instruct, instructor, demonstration, constitution, constitutional, structure, structural, infrastructure, constraint, auction, reduction, production, introduction, restriction, conditions, conviction, connection, consumption, conservation, in all directions, consideration, instrument, constant, demonstrate, struggle against.