Random good picture Not show
1. They made a generous donation to charity.
2. The project is funded by public donation.
3. It's impossible to wring a donation out of him.
4. I took the initiative in blood donation.
5. She made a personal donation to the fund.
6. Would you like to make a donation to our charity appeal?
7. The donation aggregated to.
8. The company's donation was surely motivated by self-interest, as it attracted a lot of media attention.
9. This donation brings the total up to $6 000.
10. He made a generous donation to the charity.
11. The company has chipped in with a $200 donation.
12. This is the biggest donation we've had to date.
13. I gave a small donation.
14. She's too mean to make a donation.
15. Her request for a donation met with a repulse.
16. He's too mean to make a donation.
17. The donation was made anonymously.
18. She turned her nose up at my small donation.
19. Send us a donation now.
20. Put me down for a £10 donation, and you can put my husband down for the same.
21. The donation is the biggest private gift to a humanitarian cause.
22. The donation he made was a deductible on his tax form.
23. A donation of ￡250 has been received, bringing the total to ￡3 750.
24. Every year she makes a large donation to a worthy cause.
25. Somebody has made a donation of £1 million to Oxfam.
26. A local businessman stepped in with a large donation for the school.
27. In return for his donation[sentencedict.com], he wanted face time with the President.
28. A wealthy benefactor came to their rescue with a generous donation.
29. A wealthy sponsor came to our rescue with a generous donation.
30. You can of course help by giving them a donation directly.
More similar words: zonation, national, nationalism, international, nation, inclination, nomination, combination, nationwide, educational, explanation, discrimination, organizational, donate, once upon a time, functional, additional, traditional, traditionally, conventional, institutional, instructional, revolutionary, formation, relation, equation, education, location, operation, constitutional.