Random good picture Not show
1. Would you like to make a donation to our charity appeal?
2. They made a generous donation to charity.
3. The project is funded by public donation.
4. The company's donation was surely motivated by self-interest, as it attracted a lot of media attention.
5. It's impossible to wring a donation out of him.
6. I took the initiative in blood donation.
7. She made a personal donation to the fund.
8. Put me down for a £10 donation, and you can put my husband down for the same.
9. The donation aggregated to.
10. The donation is the biggest private gift to a humanitarian cause.
11. This donation brings the total up to $6 000.
12. He made a generous donation to the charity.
13. The donation he made was a deductible on his tax form.
14. A donation of ￡250 has been received,[sentencedict.com] bringing the total to ￡3 750.
15. Every year she makes a large donation to a worthy cause.
16. The company has chipped in with a $200 donation.
17. Somebody has made a donation of £1 million to Oxfam.
18. This is the biggest donation we've had to date.
19. A local businessman stepped in with a large donation for the school.
20. In return for his donation, he wanted face time with the President.
21. Thank you for your donation. It was very generous of you.
22. She's too mean to make a donation.
23. I'd like to make a small donation in my mother's name.
24. Her request for a donation met with a repulse.
25. He's too mean to make a donation.
26. Return the enclosed Donation Form today in the prepaid envelope provided.
27. The donation went some way toward paying for the damage.
28. A wealthy benefactor came to their rescue with a generous donation.
29. A wealthy sponsor came to our rescue with a generous donation.
30. You can of course help by giving them a donation directly.
More similar words: zonation, national, nationalism, international, nation, inclination, nomination, combination, nationwide, educational, explanation, discrimination, organizational, donate, once upon a time, functional, additional, traditional, traditionally, conventional, institutional, instructional, revolutionary, formation, relation, equation, education, location, operation, constitutional.