Random good picture Not show
2. Most Indian restaurants offer free delivery.
3. For real Indian food, just follow these recipes.
4. Farmers occasionally plough up old Indian relics.
5. The owl is sacred for many Californian Indian people.
6. Dyewood is a dense Indian hardwood.
7. All the Indian batsmen played well.
8. The bathyscaphe has plumbed the depth of the Indian Ocean.
9. Many tourists cannot tell the difference between authentic Indian craftwork and imported imitations.
10. Ludo is a version of an ancient Indian racing game.
11. The Indian Prime Minister, V P Singh, lost a vote of confidence in the Indian parliament.
12. They battled against other Indian tribes, but rarely fought with the whites.
13. The buffet consisted of several different Indian dishes.
14. The Indian hurled his spear at the coyote.
15. England were no match for the Indian bowling attack.
16. Spices are widely used in Indian cooking.
17. We read a story about some Indian headmen.
18. She was got up as an Indian princess.
19. Their sole aim is to destabilize the Indian government.
20. Do you fancy going out for an Indian?
21. Corn is also called " Indian corn ".
22. She symbolised for me the best of Indian womanhood.
23. He is a pure Red Indian.
24. an Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
25. The Indian Ocean is on the south of Asia.
26. He was a prime mover in the bid to get better pay for West Indian cricketers.
27. He was one of the world's foremost scholars of ancient Indian culture.
28. The novel is an intensely lyrical stream-of-consciousness about an Indian woman who leaves her family home to be married.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. The settlers avenged the burning of the fort by destroying an Indian village.
30. He said he wanted "to establish a rapport with the Indian people".