Random good picture Not show
1) They blockaded the Suez Canal in violation of international agreement.
2) The attack on civilians is a flagrant violation of the peace agreement.
3) Refugee workers said such action was a violation of medical ethics.
4) The judge called the decision "a flagrant violation of international law".
5) No good will come of all these violation activities.
6) This action constitutes a violation of international law.
7) Troops crossed the border in violation of the agreement.
8) This is a technical violation of the treaty.
9) He was in violation of his contract.
10) He roared that was a violation of the rules.
11) They were in open violation of the treaty.
12) The action is an open violation of the Vienna Convention.
13) Amnesty International opposes the death penalty as a violation of the right to life.
14) The takeover of the embassy constitutes a flagrant/blatant violation of international law.
15) The policeman rapped the driver for his violation of traffic regulations.
16) The violation of the graves is not the first such incident.
17) The couple was found guilty of violation of child protection laws.
18) Police say he was stopped for a traffic violation.
19) No violation of moral duty is involved.
20) It was violation of the ability-to-pay principle that caused much of the public hostility to the poll tax.
21) Gibbs calls it a blatant violation of the federal Fair Housing Act, which forbids using federal money for gentrification.
22) She was in violation of some deal they had which dated from the moment they agreed to combine households.
23) The opposition parties have cried foul at the president's act, seeing it as a violation of democracy.
24) His possession of classified documents in his home was, at the very least, a violation of Navy security regulations.
25) To deprive the boy of his education is a violation of state law.
26) There is plenty of evidence that her actions were in violation of an earlier contract.
27) She's claiming that her detention by the police was a violation of her human rights.
28) It was clear that they had not acted in violation of the rules.
29) He claimed that the way he'd been treated was a gross violation of his civil/constitutional/human rights.
30) You tried to coerce her into marrying Liu Shengli in violation of the Marriage Law.
More similar words: isolation, violate, relation, inflation, population, regulation, revelation, translation, calculation, speculation, legislation, installation, correlation, in relation to, relationship, nation, donation, formation, equation, location, operation, education, national, zonation, sensation, radiation, migration, summation, variation, allegation.