Random good picture Not show
3. A nation reveals itself not only by the men it produces but also by the men it honors, the men it remembers.
4. Class differences can divide a nation.
5. He represented the nation on ceremonial occasions.
6. We need to reassess our values as a nation.
7. The Chinese are a nation of.
8. The destiny of our nation depends on this vote!
9. The Chinese are an industrious nation.
10. The war brought infinite harm to the nation.
11. The entire nation mourned her death.
12. She spoke of a new beginning for the nation.
13. Strong support for the war has unified the nation.
14. The nation is in disarray following rioting led by the military.
15. May the people of the nation live happily and wealthily this upcoming year.
16. The nation as a whole was thoroughly polarized into left-and right-wing groups.
17. Commerce enriches a nation.
18. The nation was urged to pull together to avoid a slide into complete chaos.
19. For years the nation had been under the heel of a dictatorial regime.
20. In international custom,(sentencedict .com) a nation that unilaterally breaks contracts must make good the damage.
21. The state has paced the whole nation in the economical reform.
22. The President gave an address to the nation over the radio.
23. The New York gay action group "Queer Nation" recently outed an American Congressman.
24. The nation lamented the death of its great war leader.
25. Gone are the days when a big nation could lord it over small ones.
26. The decline of literature indicates the decline of a nation ; the two keep in their downwad tendency.
27. The decline of literature indicates the decline of a nation ; the two keep in their downward tendency.
28. That freedom and order are not incompatible ;that reverence is the maid of knowledge; that free discussion is the life of truth, and of true unity in a nation.
30. He helped energize and mobilize millions of people around the nation.
More similar words: donation, national, zonation, inclination, nomination, nationwide, combination, nationalism, explanation, international, discrimination, formation, location, operation, relation, education, equation, sensation, variation, isolation, summation, allegation, migration, situation, inflation, violation, radiation, negotiation, accusation, evaluation.