Random good picture Not show
(1) Great designs require great consideration.
(2) There are several amendments under consideration.
(3) That matter is under consideration.
(4) Please give the matter your careful consideration.
(5) After a few moments' consideration, he began to speak.
(6) We will not take your illness into consideration.
(7) We will give your proposals serious consideration.
(8) The judge will take into consideration any previous convictions.
(9) Please give the problem your careful consideration.
(10) John never showed any consideration for his mother's feeling.
(11) The proposals are currently under consideration .
(12) A little consideration[sentencedict.com/consideration.html], a little thought for others makes all the difference.
(13) Careful consideration should be given to issues of health and safety.
(14) Heedless of time or any other consideration(sentencedict.com), they began to search the underwater cave.
(15) He said there should be careful consideration of the future role of the BBC.
(16) It was a question which deserved serious consideration.
(17) These plans definitely merit further consideration.
(18) Their kindness and consideration will not be forgotten.
(19) The most important consideration in this case is time.
(20) He did it out of consideration for his daughter.
(21) The whole matter needs careful consideration.
(22) We shall give your request our careful consideration.
(23) Several proposals are under consideration by the state assembly.
(24) This proposal deserves serious consideration.
(25) This problem should be reserved for further consideration.
(26) They've got no consideration for others .
(27) Careful consideration has been given to all applications.
(28) He set the idea by for further consideration.
(29) Show consideration for other rail travellers.
(30) The proposals that you have put forward deserve serious consideration.
More similar words: considerably, considerable, consider, be considered as, operation, AND operation, generation gap, demonstration, conservation, concentration, conditions, migration, nationwide, consumption, reparation, separation, constitution, construction, integration, celebration, exploration, frustration, corporation, immigration, relationship, constitutional, collaboration, identification, administration, conversation.