Random good picture Not show
1. If national pride is ever justifiable or excusable it is when it springs, not from power or riches, grandeur of glory, but from convicton of ntational innocence, iformation, and benevolence.
2. The National Assembly has discussed the crisis.
3. The national emblem of Canada is a maple leaf.
4. The National Executive is expected to endorse these recommendations.
5. Religion matters very much at a national level.
6. Without doubt, the national bourgeoisie tends to vacillate, but we should, nevertheless, make use of its positive side, uniting with it as well as struggling against it.
7. Drug traffickers operate across national boundaries.
8. The best films are those which transcend national or cultural barriers.
9. The National Gallery mounted an exhibition of Danish painting.
10. She came to national prominence as an artist in the 1960s.
11. The National Front is an extremely right-wing political party in Britain.
12. This area has been designated a National Park.
13. The national emblem of England is a rose.
14. The concert began with the National Anthem.
15. The war stimulated an intense national chauvinism.
16. He had hopes of being selected for the national team.
17. The national railways have now been electrified.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. The mountain has been designated as a national park.
19. The district unilaterally proclaimed its independence from the national government.
20. The national football team will arrive in Tokyo tomorrow afternoon.
21. I've got an interview with National Chemicals.
22. Following the national news we have the local news and weather.
23. The National Election Council is supposed to certify the results of the election.
24. Television seems to be firmly entrenched as the number one medium for national advertising.
25. He called on his people to carry forward their struggle for national liberty.
26. Two police officers were injured in scuffles with fans at Sunday's National Football League contest.
27. They walked out in protest after being outvoted by the National Salvation Front majority.
28. The events in Los Angeles have sparked a new national self-examination.
29. Brydon's team-mate Martin Williamson consolidated his lead in the National League when he won the latest round.
30. He had dared to speak out against injustice, and overnight he became a national hero .
More similar words: nationalism, international, zonation, donation, educational, organizational, nation, functional, additional, traditional, conventional, traditionally, institutional, instructional, inclination, nomination, combination, nationwide, constitutional, explanation, discrimination, regional, once upon a time, occasional, occasionally, professional, congressional, revolutionary, location, education.