Random good picture Not show
1. If national pride is ever justifiable or excusable it is when it springs, not from power or riches, grandeur of glory, but from convicton of ntational innocence, iformation, and benevolence.
2. The National Assembly has discussed the crisis.
3. The national emblem of Canada is a maple leaf.
4. The National Executive is expected to endorse these recommendations.
5. Religion matters very much at a national level.
6. Drug traffickers operate across national boundaries.
7. The National Gallery mounted an exhibition of Danish painting.
8. This area has been designated a National Park.
9. The national emblem of England is a rose.
10. The concert began with the National Anthem.
11. The war stimulated an intense national chauvinism.
12. The national railways have now been electrified.
13. The mountain has been designated as a national park.
14. I've got an interview with National Chemicals.
15. He's a French national working in Italy.
16. The golden week of National Day is approaching.
17. Clogs are part of the Dutch national costume.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. These matters are vital to the national security.
19. Finance for the National Health Service comes from taxpayers.
20. Huge sums of money are spent on national defence.
21. Banks spent his national service in the Royal Navy.
22. Eating out is the national pastime in France.
23. Her national costume showed her nationality.
24. Many of them wore colourful national costumes.
25. A rose is the national emblem of England.
26. Tim plays for the national volleyball team.
27. The area has been declared a national park.
28. Success in sport is a source of national pride.
29. She writes a regular column for a national newspaper.
30. I bank at the National Bank.
More similar words: nationalism, international, zonation, donation, educational, organizational, nation, functional, additional, traditional, conventional, traditionally, institutional, instructional, inclination, nomination, combination, nationwide, constitutional, explanation, discrimination, regional, once upon a time, occasional, occasionally, professional, congressional, revolutionary, location, education.