Synonym: slenderly, slimly, somewhat. Similar words: lightly, slight, tightly, highlight, light, flight, delight, light up. Meaning: ['slaɪtlɪ] adv. 1. to a small degree or extent 2. in a slim or slender manner.
Random good picture Not show
1. I was slightly tanned by the sun.
2. He swayed slightly, as if about to fall.
3. The trouser legs are slightly tapered.
4. She was taller than he was and stooped slightly.
5. We need to reduce the speed slightly.
6. His face slightly marked with the freckles.
7. His mouth twitched slightly, and then he smiled.
8. Stand with your knees slightly bent.
9. The band sounded slightly off-key.
10. One of the bricks feels slightly loose.
11. The cookies will flatten slightly while cooking.
12. As they're handmade, each one varies slightly.
13. His family then moved to a slightly larger house.
14. Beat it until the dough is slightly elastic.
15. His trousers were slightly too short.
16. Luke inclined his head slightly in acknowledgement.
17. I felt slightly nauseous .
18. The medicine had a slightly bitter taste.
19. January's sales were slightly better than average.
20. I interrogated everyone even slightly involved.
21. Roll the dough into balls and flatten slightly.
22. The cells are slightly irregular in shape.
23. His hat was tilted slightly at an angle.
24. The railway slopes up slightly at this point.
25. It's slightly kooky(sentencedict.com)(sentencedict.com), but I love it.
26. The railroad slopes up slightly at this point.
27. She hesitated slightly before answering the inspector's question.
28. I thought her speech had slightly sinister undertones.
29. The revenue figures may be slightly exaggerated .
30. We were starting to grow slightly uneasy.
More similar words: lightly, slight, tightly, highlight, light, flight, delight, light up, lighting, lightning, diligently, right, night, might, height, eighth, insight, tighten, fighter, in sight, by night, at night, all right, right away, midnight, nightmare, out of sight, overnight, at midnight, night and day.