Similar words: national, donation, nationalism, international, nation, inclination, combination, nomination.
Random good picture Not show
1. This zonation is coincident with the subcrop of the concealed high heat production Caledonian Weardale granite.
2. Details such as fine zonation in calcite cements may be visible in one case but not in another.
3. Structure of unconformities on vertical zonation not only is the double pathways for oil and gas migration, but also provides reservoir space and trap condition for oil-gas accumulation.
4. It embraces study of agricultural geologic setting and zonation, of utilization of mineral deposits as fertilizers, forages, and pesticide carriers,[Sentencedict] and of soil improvement.
5. Metasomatic alteration and its zonation is the important base for the metallogenic model.
6. The characteristics of small faults are coarctation and zonation with clear direction.
7. Zonation of ketone body and glucose metabolism was studied in hepatocyte preparations enriched with cells from the periportal or the perivenous zone of the liver lobule.
8. The framework of lithofacies and palaeogeography had the feature of "zonation along EW, blocks in zones", which was resulted from the regional tectonic evolution and basal faulting.
9. Division of marine functional zonation system is our country sea area use management basic system.
10. According to tectonic zonation, the coal basin mainly restricted by secondary fault depression of NE reflex arc, meanwhile secondary EW and NE composite convergence existed.
11. Barrier reefs and atolls are very like each other in general form and zonation.
12. Taking Zhaotong county of Yunnan province as an example, the paper describes the methods of debris flow risk zonation and achieves the debris flow risk map for Zhaotong county.
13. The differential salt tectonic deformation is mainly represented by structural differentiation at different levels, and structural zonation and segmentation in transverse and longitudinal sections.
14. The seismic ground motion attenuation relationship is an important content in seismic zonation and seismic safety evaluation of engineering sites for key projects.
15. The biosphere reserve has a cooperation plan with the Chernyge Zemli Biosphere Reserve including for the zonation scheme.
16. The Xinjiang area was characterized by tropical-subtropical climate in the Devonian, and obviously climatic zonation in the Carboniferous due to the global climatic change.
17. The drilling in sulphide mounds at the ocean bottom and their comparison with VMS (volcanogenic massive sulfide) indicate that they have similar internal structures and mineral zonation.
18. The taphonomic types are closely related to the palaeoclimate and palaeoecology. The taphonomic characteristics of the fossils suggest that the environmental zonation in the area had been formed.
19. The mainly orebody is typic arrangement assemblage feature of sulphide of sediment orogenic copper ore because primary mineral has obviously zonation.
20. In a simple'salt pan " the segregation is expressed by the zonation of saline minerals.
21. Since this sedimentary facies model consists of points in the vector space, zonation can be made according to the principle of "shortest distance" between vector points.
22. Have a different proportion of minerals in the bed surface zonation obvious concentrate high quality, easy operation and adjustment and so on.
23. Ore-bearing faults are determined by analysing of faults, primary anomalies and elementary zonation.
24. As many Au-bearing veins in eastern Shandong are very simple in mineralogy (mainly quartz and pyrite), it is difficult to reveal their zonation.
25. The method of structural overprinting geochemical halo based on zonation primary halo is one of the new approaches for forecasting of hidden ore body.
26. The brine, salt minerals, primary minerals, bacteria activity and rock zonation were characterized in discussing the metamorphic and deformation phenomenon in the salt lake deposition.
27. Recognizing the spatial structure of metallogenic system, mainly the vertical zonation, is helpful in the discovery of the concealed ore deposit type in depth.
More similar words: national, donation, nationalism, international, nation, inclination, combination, nomination, nationwide, educational, explanation, discrimination, organizational, once upon a time, additional, functional, traditional, traditionally, conventional, institutional, instructional, revolutionary, equation, operation, relation, education, formation, location, constitutional, allegation.