Random good picture Not show
1. A piano tinkled gently in the background.
2. The job would suit someone with a business background.
3. The choic chanted in the background.
4. Steve has a background in computer engineering.
5. The family made discreet enquiries about his background.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. The chameleon survives by blending in with its background.
7. Concerning his background, I know nothing.
8. He is of high cultural background.
9. She came from a working-class background.
10. Her younger brother hovered in the background watching us.
11. The computers were humming in the background.
12. He was lurking slyly in the background.
13. Do you know his background?
14. The soft background music made her feel sleepy.
15. She's contemptuous of my humble background.
16. It is important to have a broad educational background.
17. Her background militates against her.
18. Against a background of impending famine, heavy fighting took place.
19. There is a close connection between family background and academic achievement.
20. Children from an underprivileged family background are statistically more likely to become involved in crime.
21. All trace of his working - class background was deliberately obscured.
22. The mountains form a background to this photograph of the family.
23. Students from a privileged background have an advantage at university.
24. Since they discovered the truth about his background, his colleagues have regarded him with suspicion.
25. These political developments should be seen against a background of increasing East-West tension.
26. In the background, in soft focus, we see his smiling wife.
27. You should acquaint yourself with the background of all your pupils.
28. The black lettering really stands out on that orange background.
29. He could hear her dog barking and whining in the background.
30. He had learnt how to melt invisibly into the background.
More similar words: ground, middle ground, on the grounds of, round and round, round, around, round up, all round, round off, all around, come round, go around, surround, get around, surrounding, revolve around, around the corner, group, back, back of, back up, back on, pay back, hold back, back away, set back, call back, cut back, go back to, feedback.