Random good picture Not show
1. A piano tinkled gently in the background.
2. Against a background of impending famine, heavy fighting took place.
3. There is a close connection between family background and academic achievement.
4. The job would suit someone with a business background.
5. The choic chanted in the background.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Children from an underprivileged family background are statistically more likely to become involved in crime.
7. Steve has a background in computer engineering.
8. The family made discreet enquiries about his background.
9. All trace of his working - class background was deliberately obscured.
10. The chameleon survives by blending in with its background.
11. The mountains form a background to this photograph of the family.
12. Students from a privileged background have an advantage at university.
13. Concerning his background, I know nothing.
14. Since they discovered the truth about his background, his colleagues have regarded him with suspicion.
15. These political developments should be seen against a background of increasing East-West tension.
16. In the background, in soft focus(sentencedict.com), we see his smiling wife.
17. He is of high cultural background.
18. You should acquaint yourself with the background of all your pupils.
19. We have a different background, a different history. Accordingly, we have the right to different futures.
20. The more they probed into his background, the more inflamed their suspicions would become.
21. She came from a working-class background.
22. Her younger brother hovered in the background watching us.
23. The computers were humming in the background.
24. He was lurking slyly in the background.
25. The riots took place against a background of widespread unemployment.
26. The soft background music made her feel sleepy.
27. The black lettering really stands out on that orange background.
28. He could hear her dog barking and whining in the background.
29. He had learnt how to melt invisibly into the background.
30. My childhood and adolescence were a joyous outpouring of energy, a ceaseless quest for expression, skill, and experience. School was only a background to the supreme delight of lessons in music, dance, and dramatics, and the thrill of sojourns in the country, theaters, concerts.
More similar words: ground, middle ground, on the grounds of, round and round, round, around, round up, all round, round off, all around, come round, go around, surround, get around, surrounding, revolve around, around the corner, group, back, back of, back up, back on, pay back, hold back, back away, set back, call back, cut back, go back to, feedback.