Random good picture Not show
1. It's a quarter to two.
2. It's a quarter till two.
3. A quarter of current inmates have committed violent crimes.
4. He declined to make projections about fourth quarter earnings.
5. It's a quarter past three.
6. We took a brief walk around the old quarter.
7. It's a quarter of two.
8. Yesterday, I had breakfast at a quarter past seven.
9. The clothes should soak for a quarter before washing.
10. It's about a page and a quarter.
11. Profits fell during the third quarter.
12. It's a quarter after three.3.15.
13. Help came from a most unexpected quarter.
14. A quarter of the local workforce is unemployed.
15. What's the quarter of sixteen?
16. The programme lasted an hour and a quarter.
17. The company is planning to shed about a quarter of its workforce.
18. The company lost $7 million this quarter in contrast to a profit of $6.2 million a year earlier.
19. They walked a quarter of a mile down the mountainside.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. A quarter of the contents of an average family's dustbin is organic matter.
21. Only a quarter of registered voters actually voted in the election.
22. Alan dropped another quarter into the slot on the pay phone.
23. Road accident victims make up almost a quarter of the hospital's patients.
24. A quarter of the residents are over 55 years old.
25. I'll meet you at a quarter past five.
26. I'll meet you at a quarter past ten.
27. I get an electricity bill every quarter.
28. From which quarter is the wind blowing?
29. Second quarter sales stood at ￡18 billion.
30. It was a quarter to six.
More similar words: quarterback, headquarters, starter, charter, square, quarrel with, repartee, earthquake, supporter, reporter, counterpart, guard, on guard, squad, qualify, quantity, equation, adequate, reportedly, inadvertent, in quantity, loquacious, inadvertently, art, dart, cart, part, earth, start, Chart..