Random good picture Not show
1. Hey, don't tell me what to do.
2. Hey,How did your English test go?
3. Hey! What are you doing with my car?
4. Hey, Mac, watch where you're going!
5. Hey baby, why don't you get out on the floor and strut your stuff?
6. Hey, you kids! Don't all snatch!
7. Hey, doll, why don't you get me a cup of coffee?
8. Hey, come and look at this!
9. Hey, leave off! I hate people touching my hair.
10. "Hey you!", she called, beckoning me over with her finger.
11. Hey you guys! Where are you going?
12. Hey! Hands off that CD! It's mine!
13. Hey, it's Ken's go now! You've just had your go.
14. Hey Tony, I met someone at a party last week who was your double.
15. Hey! Cool it! Don't get so excited!
16. Hey Chris, your fly's undone!
17. Hey, put a sock in it, will you? I'm trying to work here.
18. Hey lady you can't park there!
19. Hey, that's mine. Fork it over!
20. Hey lady, would you mind getting out of my way?
21. Hey, you guys(Sentencedict), cut it out - Mom's trying to get some sleep.
22. "Hey! Look out!" shouted Patty.
23. Hey, dudes! I just bought this awesome new CD!
24. Hey, hands off! That's my drink!
25. Hey, missus, are these your kids?
26. Hey, I really dig those shoes!
27. Hey! The children are playing in the sandpit at the river side.
28. I just turned the piece of wire in the lock and hey presto, the door opened.
29. That's the third time I've been late this week - but hey! - who's counting?
30. This is probably a bad idea, but what the hey!
More similar words: they.