Random good picture Not show
1. He beckoned her over with a wave.
2. A huge wave capsized the yacht.
3. He raised his hand to wave.
4. The wave swept over the deck.
5. The pool has a wave machine .
6. The wave heaved the boat on land.
7. They announced that a cold wave would come soon.
8. A large wave upset the boat.
9. A large wave swept away half the sandcastle.
10. The new tax sparked a wave of public protest.
11. A wave of nostalgia came over him.
12. A great wave overwhelmed the boat.
13. A rogue wave swamped the boat.
14. Political leaders united yesterday to condemn the latest wave of violence.
15. The shock wave from the blast blew out 22 windows in the courthouse.
16. He saluted his friends with a wave of the hand.
17. The government is facing a new wave of opposition in the form of a student strike.
18. He greeted Charles with a languid wave of his hand.
19. The news sparked a wave of euphoria across the country.
20. A tidal wave caused by the earthquake hit the coast causing catastrophic damage.
21. With a wave of his hand, the magician made the rabbit vanish.
22. The crisis has set off a wave of nationalist feelings in Quebec.
23. He called for a halt to the recent wave of emigration.
24. He felt a brief wave of tenderness towards his old teacher.
25. Once the last boxes were packed away, he was overtaken by a wave of tiredness.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. The country is in the grip of a teenage crime wave.
27. The band are riding on the crest of a wave with the worldwide success of their number one selling single.
28. He greeted me in the street with a friendly wave of the hand.
29. Several villages have been destroyed by a huge tidal wave.
30. Speaking through an interpreter, a Japanese fisherman gave his account of the tidal wave.