Random good picture Not show
1. The exhibition presents a summation of the artist's career.
2. What he said was a fair summation of the discussion.
3. The defense attorney phrased his summation at last.
4. The exhibition was a summation of his life's work.
5. I tried sketching network diagrams, writing input equations, summation equations, and transfer equations.
6. The work involved in writing this summation must have been back-breaking, and certainly took years of research.
7. Recall that the summation convention requires the right-hand side of this equation to be interpreted as.
8. The modification is a summation of the probabilities assigned to a word in each window position in which the word exists.
9. Reagan's testimony was indeed a dramatic summation of sorts,[sentencedict.com] and the most bizarre of all.
10. There can be no summation for him because there is nothing there to sum up.
11. Any new scientific theory is a summation of practical experience.
12. The corresponding lateral deflection is determined using summation of its flexibility sources of bending, shear and slip.
13. The spellbinding summation Daniel Webster delivered at the trial was printed as part of an anthology of speeches later that year and sold to an admiring public.
14. Since a dummy index just indicates summation, it is immaterial which symbol is used.
15. The summation forms are quite convenient for computation, especially when the interval is kept constant.
16. By using a simple algorithm for the summation of basic hypergeometric series, summation formulas for some basic hypergeometric series are obtained.
17. In this article(sentencedict.com), a method of solving the summation of a special constant series is given with the power series.
18. It is convenient to introduce here the summation operator.
19. In the summation of basic solutions, a constant propagation speed does not arise, but two group speeds do as numerical sets bounded within finity.
20. It is distillation and summation of working experience too.
21. The formula of finite summation of K Steps arithmetic progression is seeked out by using the summation function of power series.
22. Her introduction is a model of fairness, a lively summation of Irish history.
23. And at the end of the day these will need summation in a single document.
24. Then the output depends upon whether the result of the summation is positive or negative.
25. This is because it is essentially a desk exercise requiring no more than a summation of information provided against a standard requirement.
26. The notation can be greatly simplified by adopting the Einstein summation convention in which we sum over repeated indices.
27. In the development of the reservoir flood control system software, there are many requirements about real active data processing, such as data mirroring, summation and coping.
28. According to Huygens-Fresnel principle , the distribution of light intensity for single slit Fraunhofer diffraction is deduced by method of summation of series in this paper.
29. The most attractive feature of the urban landscape is brilliant summation.
30. The frequency response of radiation pattern a linear dipole antenna by Hertz dipoles field summation approximation.
More similar words: summary, formation, information, transformation, assumption, consumption, nation, location, equation, operation, relation, zonation, education, national, donation, situation, radiation, violation, isolation, allegation, inflation, variation, sensation, migration, summit, summer, graduation, inclination, medication, educational.