Random good picture Not show
(1) I did not feel the slightest inclination to hurry.
(2) My natural inclination was to say no.
(3) He was a loner by nature and by inclination.
(4) He did not show the slightest inclination to leave.
(5) My natural inclination is to find a compromise.
(6) She lacked any inclination for housework.
(7) I have little inclination to listen to you all evening.
(8) She had neither the time nor the inclination to help them.
(9) She has no inclination towards mysticism.
(10) Bart was a romantic by inclination.
(11) She's troubled by her son's inclination toward atheism.
(12) She greeted Maggie with an inclination of the head.
(13) There's a small inclination beyond the trees.
(14) He had shown an inclination, from the first[Sentencedict.com], to go his own way.
(15) He has an inclination to stoutness / to be fat.
(16) The car has an inclination to stall on cold mornings.
(17) I have neither the time nor the inclination to play stupid games!
(18) The king's own inclination was always towards a pro-French policy.
(19) She greeted us with a slight inclination of the head.
(20) There is an inclination to treat geography as a less important subject.
(21) She is not free to follow her own inclination in the matter ofmarriage.
(22) While the inclination to procrastinate is common[sentencedict.com], one must fully consider the detrimental impact of unnecessary delays.
(23) Neither of my children showed the slightest inclination to follow me into journalism.
(24) He had neither the time nor the inclination to think of other things.
(25) Diana's inevitable inclination was to imitate Sarah.
(26) She showed no inclination whatsoever to go forward.
(27) Keith, by training and inclination, is a cell biologist.
(28) Hopes of advancement in the company may curb any inclination to deviate from the requirements of superiors.
(29) He is a teacher by occupation but a philosopher by inclination.
(30) Teachers simply do not have the time or the inclination to investigate these matters.
More similar words: nomination, combination, discrimination, nation, national, zonation, donation, nationwide, explanation, nationalism, international, fascinating, in addition, in addition to, formation, equation, relation, education, location, operation, in all directions, allegation, inflation, radiation, migration, summation, isolation, violation, sensation, variation.