Random good picture Not show
(1) I did not feel the slightest inclination to hurry.
(2) My natural inclination was to say no.
(3) He was a loner by nature and by inclination.
(4) He did not show the slightest inclination to leave.
(5) I have little inclination to listen to you all evening.
(6) My natural inclination is to find a compromise.
(7) She lacked any inclination for housework.
(8) She had neither the time nor the inclination to help them.
(9) He had shown an inclination, from the first, to go his own way.
(10) He has an inclination to stoutness / to be fat.
(11) The car has an inclination to stall on cold mornings.
(12) She has no inclination towards mysticism.
(13) I have neither the time nor the inclination to play stupid games!
(14) The king's own inclination was always towards a pro-French policy.
(15) Bart was a romantic by inclination.
(16) She's troubled by her son's inclination toward atheism.
(17) She greeted us with a slight inclination of the head.
(18) She greeted Maggie with an inclination of the head.
(19) There is an inclination to treat geography as a less important subject.
(20) She is not free to follow her own inclination in the matter ofmarriage.
(21) While the inclination to procrastinate is common[Sentencedict.com], one must fully consider the detrimental impact of unnecessary delays.
(22) Neither of my children showed the slightest inclination to follow me into journalism.
(23) There's a small inclination beyond the trees.
(24) He had neither the time nor the inclination to think of other things.
(25) The more specific inclination is our inclination to put a false interpretation on our own forms of expression.
(26) Hopes of advancement in the company may curb any inclination to deviate from the requirements of superiors.
(27) He is a teacher by occupation but a philosopher by inclination.
(28) Teachers simply do not have the time or the inclination to investigate these matters.
(29) But none, I assure you, of an age or inclination to elope with an adolescent foreigner!
(30) They do not, generally, have the time or the inclination to take financial statements apart.
More similar words: nomination, combination, discrimination, nation, national, zonation, donation, nationwide, explanation, nationalism, international, fascinating, in addition, in addition to, formation, equation, relation, education, location, operation, in all directions, allegation, inflation, radiation, migration, summation, isolation, violation, sensation, variation.