Random good picture Not show
1. With this you can pinpoint the precise location of the sound.
2. The company has transferred to an eastern location.
3. The film was shot on location in France.
4. The campsite is in a beautiful location next to the beach.
5. I have to find a convenient location for the shelves.
6. Have you decided on the location of the new building?
7. It is a suitable location for a new school.
8. We still do not know the precise location of the crash.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. We first met location, it was named: miss.
10. His apartment is in a really good location.
11. The rent is reasonable, and moreover, the location is perfect.
12. The bunker's precise location is a closely guarded secret.
13. What is the exact location of the ship?
14. The location of the hotel is sublime.
15. The inmates were moved to an undisclosed location.
16. Pop some smoke and let me see your location.
17. The house itself was unimpressive but the location was spectacular.
18. Because of their location, these offices attract a premium.
19. Macau's newest small luxury hotel has a beautiful location.
20. The reporter was taken blindfold to a secret location.
21. The movie was shot entirely on location in Italy.
22. The documentary was made on location in the Gobi desert.
23. The movie was shot entirely on location in India.
24. The first duty of a director is to recce his location.
25. For them, the house's main value lay in its quiet country location.
26. It has taken until now to pin down its exact location.
27. The equipment had to be dismantled and reassembled at each new location.
28. The first thing he looked at was his office's location.
29. We're willing to pay a premium for the best location.
30. He's more concerned about the nuts and bolts of location work.
More similar words: locate, education, indication, medication, educational, implication, publication, application, communication, identification, esterification, telecommunications, nation, local, formation, equation, donation, national, operation, zonation, relation, inflation, radiation, allegation, isolation, variation, sensation, summation, migration, violation.