Random good picture Not show
211. The corporation had been conferred the honorary title of nationwide top 100 enterprises for its annual operating revenue in project cost consultancy for three years on end from 2005 to 2007.
212. It has a big effect on the protection of criminal suspects' and defendants' legal rights; this judicial principle has once stimulated controversy and concern nationwide in the circle of law.
213. More importantly, it is the first time for the police to dismantle a nationwide illegal cooking oil ring, which confirms the rumors that many restaurants in China use gutter oil to cook food.
214. Under this situation the company's decision to invite a nationwide franchiser.
215. To build nationwide synchronized time net using SDH network, we must study the time delay in SDH network transmission path.
216. Nationwide, the overall winner was Blacksburg, Va., followed by Arlington, Neb., and Morton Grove, Ill.
217. Roughly 3% of the state's population is foreign-born, compared with 12.5% nationwide, and many of those people are legal immigrants.
218. Furthemore, the coverage of many of these surveys is too limited to provide reliable nationwide estimates of income distribution .
More similar words: nation, national, donation, zonation, inclination, nomination, combination, explanation, nationalism, international, discrimination, consideration, identification, get on with, education, operation, relation, equation, location, formation, summation, variation, sensation, migration, violation, radiation, isolation, situation, allegation, inflation.