Random good picture Not show
1. The train snailed up the steep grade.
2. Grade A potatoes are the best in quality.
3. She's still only on a secretarial grade.
4. Children will learn to multiply in the second grade.
5. Billy is in the ninth grade.
6. What grade are you in?
7. High grade petrol is expensive.
8. He still wants to play top grade football.
9. This grade of wool can be sold at a fairly low price.
10. I was just in grade school at the time, but I remember it perfectly.
11. I'm in Grade One.
12. He has attained the highest grade in his music exams.
13. Pupils with 90% or more are awarded Grade A.
14. He got a grade A in maths.
15. Marks from this test count towards your final grade.
16. Sam is in second grade.
17. Grade A eggs must be of uniform size.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. Jonathon Hill achieved grade A passes at A-level.
19. Business is on the up grade.
20. The trial flight has made the grade.
21. Jackie is in the sixth grade.
22. She's got nine GCSEs,[sentencedict.com] all at grade A.
23. All the materials used were of the highest grade.
24. The next hill has a real steep grade.
25. My son's in the third grade.
26. My brother is in the sixth grade.
27. He ranks among the best pupils of his grade.
28. South Point College does not grade the students' work.
29. The brotherly spirit of science, which unites into one family all its votaries of whatever grade,and however widely dispersed throughout the different quarters of the globe.
30. They were refused planning permission for a modern extension because it was a Grade II listed building.
More similar words: parade, graduate, gradually, graduation, undergraduate, radar, fade, shade, blade, radical, trading, reader, leader, decade, invade, persuade, a bad egg, radiation, tradition, adequate, made up of, academic, traditional, leadership, traditionally, gray, grab, grand, grape, grant.