Similar words: suitable, equitable, creditable, inevitable, inequitable, inhospitable, minimize, equanimity. Meaning: [ɪ'nɪmɪtəbl] adj. defying imitation; matchless.
Random good picture Not show
(1) He was describing, in his own inimitable style/way, how to write a best-selling novel.
(2) He entertained us in his own inimitable style.
(3) He delivered the speech in his own inimitable style.
(4) He makes his own point in his own inimitable way.
(5) John related in his own inimitable way the story of his trip to Tibet.
(6) Saved it in her own inimitable way.
(7) In his own inimitable style, Oz provides sound advice on best buys and stockists.
(8) But I hear Fred celebrated in his own inimitable style, by sinking a large one in the Earl of Wessex.
(9) Leonard Cohen is one, but in his own inimitable way.
(10) But the spirit, the motions were those inimitable, unteachable , Russian gestures the uncle had hoped for from her.
(11) To build the inimitable image, Bizet chose three Spanish representative musical forms including Habanera, Seguidilla and Flamenco which were made for Carmen's three arias.
(12) In her inimitable fashion, Rowling has once again given us a teaser and fueled our curiosities.
(13) Inimitable ATC and APC circuit to ensure the stability of output power.
(14) In American diplomacy tradition, Jacksonian is very inimitable, it affects American diplomacy with its profound history culture connotation and unfailing people support.
(15) She appeared at the Oscar's wearing one of Versace's inimitable creations.
(16) Although some of the questions are dippy, the volume is an inimitable record of poetic opinions and conversational habits.
(17) The public soon learned to associate the catchphrase 'Ooh(Sentencedict.com ), you are awful' with the inimitable Dick Emery.
(18) Elsewhere, Orrell are flying the flag for top flight northern rugby in their own, inimitable style.
(19) As second Master he had initiated two Headmasters into the ways of the School in his own inimitable style.
(20) In the second half Complicite let their hair down in their own inimitable way.
(21) The variation of shade gives whole picture aview, but never lose its inimitable mystery.
(22) The study shows the brand characteristic at home and abroad is both uniform and inimitable.
(23) Concavo-convex veins are always used in the design of woolen sweater, for it is undulate, irregular, inimitable texture, and gives takes strong wallop to people.
(24) The major box office attraction was, of course, the inimitable Peter Hunningale.
(25) To satisfy the requirement of encoder miniaturization, a fire-new encoding method and inimitable design structure of reading head are proposed to develop super miniature virtual absolute encoder.
(26) Either they seek attention through their somewhat callous and silent demeanour or by making a hue and cry, in their own inimitable style, they sure do make the world stand up and listen.
(27) His name was Martin Luther King Jr., and the same inimitable public speaking style that catapulted King to the top at the Crozer Theological Seminary would also steer the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
(28) Barney ( 1990 ) emphasizes the four characteristics of firm resources: valuable , rare, inimitable and lack of substitute.
(29) John Koza sees the ability of evolution to work on both ill-defined and parallel problems as another of its inimitable advantages.
(30) QVS Global provides pluralistic productions to customer all of the world through main multiple shops and large supermarkets . Our productions are famous at inimitable design and unique character.
More similar words: suitable, equitable, creditable, inevitable, inequitable, inhospitable, minimize, equanimity, limitation, table, inevitably, notable, tableau, vegetable, on the table, timetable, adaptable, debatable, delectable, tablespoon, acceptable, respectable, uncomfortable, inscrutable, transportable, insurmountable, animism, limit, minimal, minimum.