Random good picture Not show
1. What a delectable little girl!
2. Steve's latest girlfriend, the delectable Tara.
3. Delectable smells rose from the kitchen.
4. He ate every savoury morsel of a delectable stew at the dinner.
5. Fried onions make the final delectable touch.
6. It presents a scene of rural contentment, a delectable backwater remote and undisturbed by pressures of the world outside.
7. This is a cheerful work with a delectable slow movement and a finale which presages Papageno's music.
8. The spice-box is delectable in its fragrance, Chagallian in its rich mixture of images and responses.
9. She then had a delectable mushroom soup - and for the main course she chose something that was entirely new to her.
10. It came alive at the touch of her delectable lips, and she could feel his zealous prong swelling inside her mouth.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. This delectable recipe from her book can be served as an entree or alongside grilled fish or chicken.
12. Why not make an extra batch for a delectable Christmas present?
13. I typed out a rhapsody about the delectable meal I had eaten.
14. But each pointed fruit has a delectable, intense wild strawberry flavor.
15. For us , it was a delectable news.
16. the delectable smell of freshly baked bread.
17. He didn't seem to notice the delectable Miss Campbell.
18. What delectable food you cook!
19. Through indefatigable effort, france had gained delectable success in informatization respect.
20. But today the delectable seafood is no longer available in abundance.
21. In fact, many gourmets consider pheasant and grouse to be the most delectable of all game birds.
22. Then they loaded the purchases into the car, and went with free hands to view the delectable older parts of Comerbourne.
23. That's a pity(sentencedict.com), since we lose a linking passage which contains delectable music.
24. No longer you have to grovel through the woods each spring in hopes of stumbling across a few of these delectable fungi.
25. Theda was left to stare again at her reflection, all her pleasure in the delectable peach gown destroyed.
26. The growth of Chinese agriculture gained the success a person delectable since reform.
27. There's a Wocket in my Pocket is yet another prime catch in the vast sea of delectable Dr. Seuss books.
28. Just as those long, lazy, sun-drenched days bring out the best in many of us, Summertime also gleans some of natures' most delectable delights.
29. How about whipping up a savory risotto in 4 minutes, chicken cacciatore in 12 minutes, or a delectable chocolate cheesecake in 25 minutes?
30. Cardiff Hill, beyond the village and above it, was green with vegetation and it lay just far enough away to seem a Delectable Land, dreamy, reposeful, and inviting.
More similar words: elect, table, select, tableau, electric, selected, election, vegetable, suitable, selection, on the table, electrical, electronic, tablespoon, acceptable, inevitable, electricity, electronics, uncomfortable, electroplating, spectacle, affectation, spectacular, establish, lecture, collect, able, inevitably, cable, collector.