Random good picture Not show
1. Add one heaped tablespoon of salt.
2. Heat one tablespoon of oil in a saucepan.
3. Add a level tablespoon of flour .
4. Use a solution of 1 tablespoon of vinegar to 1 pint of warm water.
5. In large skillet or on griddle, heat 1 tablespoon oil.
6. Give the child one tablespoon of each food for each year of age up to 3.
7. Drizzle with a tablespoon or so of olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
8. Mix in 1 tablespoon of the reserved artichoke marinade.
9. Combine the pork, one tablespoon of soy sauce and one teaspoon of salt in a small bowl and mix well.
10. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil.
11. Add the egg whites and one tablespoon of cold water and mix thoroughly. 3.
12. Stir in the anchovy paste and 1 tablespoon black pepper and cook for 1 minute longer.
13. If not quite cooked, add a tablespoon of water, stir, then replace the lid and cook a little longer.
14. An extra tablespoon sprinkled over the breakfast cereal can help control irritable bowel syndrome, piles, appendicitis and bowel cancer.
15. Mix the cornflour with one tablespoon of water.
16. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet.
17. Place tablespoon chopped green onion, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, teaspoon sesame oil and pepper to taste in each serving bowl.
18. When oil is correct temperature, add batter 1 tablespoon at a time.
19. Depending on the desired strength, up to a tablespoon of Dijon mustard can go into a pint of sauce.
20. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon flour, teaspoon salt, teaspoon pepper and 2 tablespoons butter.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
22. Blend the cornflour with a tablespoon of water, add to the pan and cook the sauce until thickened.
23. In a cup, dissolve one tablespoon of baking soda in one tablespoon of water.
24. Press the apricot jam through a sieve and stir in one tablespoon of cold water.
25. Put the bread into a food processor with a crushed garlic clove and add a tablespoon or two of olive oil.
26. While boar is cooking, saute mushrooms in remaining 1 tablespoon of butter until lightly golden brown; set aside.
27. While beets are cooking, in a small skillet, saute onion in remaining 1 tablespoon butter until soft but not browned.
28. Turn the lamb over and sprinkle with the remaining herbs and another tablespoon of the oil.
29. Make a paste with the gumbo file and 1 tablespoon water and add to pot.
30. Add white sauce mixing slightly and dot with 1 tablespoon butter.
More similar words: spoon, teaspoon, table, tableau, vegetable, suitable, on the table, acceptable, inevitable, uncomfortable, be responsible for, as soon as possible, bespoke, respond, response, on the spot, respondent, bless, a blue moon, correspondent, establish, able, inevitably, cable, corresponding to, enable, unable, be able to, establishment, reliable.