Random good picture Not show
1. Add one heaped tablespoon of salt.
2. Heat one tablespoon of oil in a saucepan.
3. Add a level tablespoon of flour .
4. Use a solution of 1 tablespoon of vinegar to 1 pint of warm water.
5. Mix in 1 tablespoon of the reserved artichoke marinade.
6. Mix the cornflour with one tablespoon of water.
7. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet.
8. Whisk in remaining tablespoon of butter.
9. Add remaining tablespoon oil to skillet.
10. Add 1 tablespoon oil and heat.
11. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a heavy skillet.
12. Cayenne pepper; 1 level tablespoon cornflour.
13. Blend 1 tablespoon water and cornstarch.
14. In large skillet or on griddle, heat 1 tablespoon oil.
15. Give the child one tablespoon of each food for each year of age up to 3.
16. Drizzle with a tablespoon or so of olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
17. Combine the pork, one tablespoon of soy sauce and one teaspoon of salt in a small bowl and mix well.
18. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil.
19. Add the egg whites and one tablespoon of cold water and mix thoroughly. 3.
20. Stir in the anchovy paste and 1 tablespoon black pepper and cook for 1 minute longer.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. If not quite cooked, add a tablespoon of water, stir, then replace the lid and cook a little longer.
22. An extra tablespoon sprinkled over the breakfast cereal can help control irritable bowel syndrome, piles, appendicitis and bowel cancer.
23. Place tablespoon chopped green onion, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, teaspoon sesame oil and pepper to taste in each serving bowl.
24. Press the apricot jam through a sieve and stir in one tablespoon of cold water.
25. Put the bread into a food processor with a crushed garlic clove and add a tablespoon or two of olive oil.
26. While boar is cooking, saute mushrooms in remaining 1 tablespoon of butter until lightly golden brown; set aside.
27. While beets are cooking, in a small skillet, saute onion in remaining 1 tablespoon butter until soft but not browned.
28. Turn the lamb over and sprinkle with the remaining herbs and another tablespoon of the oil.
29. Make a paste with the gumbo file and 1 tablespoon water and add to pot.
30. Add white sauce mixing slightly and dot with 1 tablespoon butter.
More similar words: spoon, teaspoon, table, tableau, vegetable, suitable, on the table, acceptable, inevitable, uncomfortable, be responsible for, as soon as possible, bespoke, respond, response, on the spot, respondent, bless, a blue moon, correspondent, establish, able, inevitably, cable, corresponding to, enable, unable, be able to, establishment, reliable.