Random good picture Not show
(1) I thought the doctor was going to accuse me of hypochondria.
(2) Republicans accuse Democrats of using delaying tactics to prevent a final vote on the bill.
(3) Politicians accuse the media of talking up the possibility of a riot.
(4) I've been wrong to accuse him.
(5) How dare you accuse me of lying!
(6) He laughs loudly when I accuse him of fibbing.
(7) Some people accuse the tax inspectors of bully-boy tactics.
(8) You can't accuse me of being selfish.
(9) I hate it when people accuse us of that.
(10) You have no reason to accuse him of laziness.
(11) Unions accuse the government of dismantling the National Health Service.
(12) It's wrong to accuse him when he's not here and can't answer you back.
(13) You can accuse me of cowardice[sentencedict.com], but I still wouldn't volunteer to fight in a war.
(14) Talk things through in stages. Do not accuse or apportion blame.
(15) If I don't go tonight, everyone will accuse me of being antisocial.
(16) No one could ever accuse this government of not caring about the poor.
(17) It would be premature to accuse anyone until the investigation is complete.
(18) Opposition parties accuse the newspaper's editor of being a government lapdog.
(19) There's no way anyone could accuse this woman of being cold and unfeeling.
(20) The American plane makers continue to accuse Airbus of unfair competition.
(21) His father would accuse him of neglecting his filial duties.
(22) Let no one accuse us of idle posturing.
(23) He doesn't accuse us of selling our souls.
(24) What does a wife ever accuse a husband of?
(25) Both sides accuse each other of instigating the fighting. Sentencedict.com
(26) Men often accuse women of not being logical.
(27) Oh, nobody can accuse me of a crime.
(28) But they accuse me of lying in my book.
(29) However, it may be unfair to accuse the candidates of failing to attain the unattainable.
(30) Nevertheless, with the passage of time the Soviet side could begin to accuse us of bad faith.
More similar words: the accused, accusation, accuracy, accurate, accurately, occur, custody, excuse me, discuss, occupy, customer, discussion, occupation, accent, access, vaccine, account, tobacco, accompany, according, account for, accord with, by accident, accentuate, accelerate, accounting, acceptable, accessible, accommodate, acceptance.