Similar words: equitable, inequity, suitable, inevitable, inevitably, creditable, inhospitable, equity. Meaning: [ɪn'ekwɪtəbl] adj. not equitable or fair.
Random good picture Not show
1. The welfare system is grossly inequitable and inefficient.
2. The current health care system is inequitable and unjust, with huge disparities between rich and poor.
3. Such systems were usually, by modern standards, inequitable, exploitive, rigid, and inefficient.
4. All societies are evil, sorrowful, inequitable; and so they will always be.
5. To court voters, Richard Nixon had ended the inequitable and unpopular draft.
6. The inequitable apportionment of costs and benefits sets the table for long-term disaster.
7. An inequitable distribution of wealth, income and employment can result in future political instability.
8. More often, though, bubbles are inequitable.
9. Little brother strange elder brother is too inequitable, disapprobation.
10. The system as It'stands now, is inequitable.
11. It is inequitable in the world. That is bogus if some one saying dispassion.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. inequitable distribution of wealth.
13. The Inequitable Conduct 'Plague' in U. S. Patent Litigation: Is It Over and is the CAFC Moving Away from An Absolute Liability Standard?
14. Certainly, no good ethical case has been made to justify differential or inequitable treatment on such arbitrary grounds.
15. The distribution of medical services has always been both unequal and inequitable.
16. Alternatively, it is claimed, such a system would be inequitable since poorer motorists would be driven off the roads.
17. If size of school at some stages is related to educational opportunities then the retention of small rural schools is inequitable.
18. Therefore, courts will usually implements act of state doctrine even where it leads to inequitable results.
19. Mandeersen emphasizes, we won't return the quota period of textile again quota again is unreasonable , inequitable.
20. Of course, requirement Yahoo achieves this one goal and inequitable.
More similar words: equitable, inequity, suitable, inevitable, inevitably, creditable, inhospitable, equity, table, notable, tableau, vegetable, debatable, timetable, adaptable, on the table, delectable, acceptable, tablespoon, respectable, uncomfortable, transportable, insurmountable, inestimable, inexplicable, quite, guitar, equip, ubiquity, iniquity.