Random good picture Not show
1. He trekked across some of the most inhospitable terrain in the world.
2. Some governments are inhospitable to aid workers.
3. It was inhospitable of you not to offer her a drink.http://Sentencedict.com
4. They had to trek for miles through inhospitable countryside.
5. They walked for miles across steep and inhospitable terrain.
6. That's probably the most bare, bleak, barren and inhospitable island I've ever seen.
7. The brokerage firm has always been extremely inhospitable to women.
8. It was in this harsh and inhospitable land that one of the great religions of mankind originated.
9. Back then, their roof terrace was an inhospitable, asphalt-covered wasteland.
10. In particular, habitats which appear inhospitable at one period may be quite acceptable and considered normal at another.
11. They were left unmolested in inhospitable country.
12. The monks are not inhospitable, but recognizing and acknowledging so many visitors would make a spiritual and monastic life impossible.
13. It looked gaunt and inhospitable, he realised.
14. But they must find Shetland pretty inhospitable, with no trees to support the grubs which is their normal diet.
15. The prince chose one of the world's most inhospitable and dangerous areas for his trip.
16. They're extremely inhospitable these days.
17. The tribe has lived for generations in the inhospitable mountain regions of the country.
18. But despite the fact that it seems inhospitable, Dartmoor has a long history of use by humans.
19. Up to 1,000 farmers grow marijuana in this inhospitable and remote landscape.
20. I'll have to cook them a meal or they'll think I'm inhospitable.
21. If you have men and women thrown together in inhospitable surroundings, you are going to get some sexual tension.
22. Curling his toes in a vain attempt to frustrate the inhospitable lino, Mungo watched, fascinated.
23. Raw and powerful, black smokers look like cautionary totems of an inhospitable planet.
24. Studies of large, comprehensive high schools suggested they are inhospitable places for both students and teachers.
25. Excavations elsewhere have demonstrated that in pre-Norman times small hamlets and farmsteads were widespread, occupying even the most inhospitable upland sites.
26. The challenge ahead ... 5 laps, each more than 6 miles long, of the most inhospitable terrain in the Malvern Hills.
27. It is the only way that 24-hour cover by a Tyne class lifeboat can be guaranteed on that inhospitable section of coastline.
28. Generally, the people I met in the city were rude and inhospitable.
29. So many tourists had visited the monastery that the monks had grown somewhat inhospitable.
30. Far below, leaves blew across the concourse, piling against the railings which ran beside an inhospitable river Thames.
More similar words: hospital, suitable, inevitable, creditable, table, inevitably, tableau, vegetable, adaptable, timetable, on the table, acceptable, delectable, tablespoon, uncomfortable, spit, spite, despite, respite, in spite of, capita, capital, establish, able, cable, usable, unable, enable, establishment, affable.