Random good picture Not show
1. The decision will inevitably lead to political tensions.
2. The suggestion inevitably provoked outrage from student leaders.
3. In the way you go on, you are inevitably coming apart.
4. The recent political incident will inevitably count against the peace process of the two countries.
5. Deviate from socialism and China will inevitably retrogress to semi - feudalism and semi - colonialism .
6. Restructuring will inevitably entail compromises.
7. Inevitably she took out her frustrations on the children.
8. Inevitably, the press exaggerated the story.
9. Such a large investment inevitably entails some risk.
10. Older cars inevitably lack the latest safety refinements.
11. Their arguments inevitably end in tears.
12. The book inevitably mirrors my own interests and experiences.
13. Inevitably the transition will yield some sticky moments.
14. Inevitably, the situation did not please everyone.
15. The regime was inevitably labelled as 'communist'.
16. Time inevitably glosses over the particularities of each situation.
17. The information we have is inevitably partial.
18. His wrong doing will inevitably trips itself up.
19. Inevitably, a quarrel followed between the two sides.
20. Technological changes will inevitably lead to unemployment.
21. Inevitably, it rained on the day of the wedding.
22. The cuts will inevitably impact on service delivery.Sentence dictionary
23. The train was inevitably delayed by the accident.
24. Political leaders almost inevitably pander to big business.
25. The stores will inevitably end up competing with each other in their push for increased market shares.
26. Inevitably, when both parents have custody of the child, there's a lot of to-ing and fro-ing between them for the child concerned.
27. Most modern housing estates are terrible and inevitably done on the cheap.
28. Inevitably there's some caller prating on about the decline in moral standards.
29. To make your life a sound structrure that will serve others and fulfil your own potential, you have to remember that strength, however massive , can't endure unless it has the interlocking supprt of others. Go it alone and you'll inevitably tumble.
30. He is used to a lot of attention from his wife, which will inevitably lessen when the baby is born.
More similar words: inevitable, suitable, levity, vital, vitamin, probably, invitation, table, presumably, in every way, considerably, tableau, vegetable, establish, on the table, acceptable, tablespoon, uncomfortable, establishment, establishment of, never, terribly, assembly, device, review, never mind, incredibly, evident, gravity, previous.