Random good picture Not show
(1) They railed in their vegetable garden.
(2) There is no lack of vegetable.
(3) I'm going to plump for the vegetable curry.
(4) Vegetable prices fluctuate according to the season.
(5) Their vegetable cellar caved suddenly yesterday.
(6) Severe brain damage turned him into a vegetable.
(7) They planned to visit a vegetable garden.
(8) Meat stays in the gut longer than vegetable matter.
(9) The potato is the most popular vegetable in Britain.
(10) The farmers ploughed the vegetable leaves back to enrich the soil.
(11) The main course was a vegetable stew.
(12) Vegetable oil is digestible and mineral oil is not.
(13) Vegetable fats are healthier than animal fats.
(14) This versatile vegetable can be eaten raw or cooked.
(15) It's okay to substitute vegetable oil for butter.
(16) Cooking the vegetable destroys its wonderful delicate flavour.
(17) The vegetable harvest is disastrously behind schedule.
(18) Put the vegetable peelings on the compost heap.
(19) The bad weather has sent vegetable prices up.
(20) We use vegetable oil for cooking.
(21) The pesticide was spread over the vegetable plot.
(22) The perfumes are diluted in vegetable oils.
(23) Dig the whole vegetable plot two spits deep.
(24) He is interested in vegetable cultivation.
(25) Cheese can be sprinkled on egg or vegetable dishes.
(26) We're having a vegetable stir-fry for supper tonight. Sentencedict.com
(27) Cook each vegetable separately until just tender.
(28) I only use vegetable fats in cooking.
(29) Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable?
(30) Most foreign trading companies in West Africa deals in rubber, cocoa and vegetable oil.
More similar words: on the table, table, tableau, suitable, tablespoon, acceptable, inevitable, uncomfortable, get about, set about, forget about, establish, able, inevitably, cable, unable, enable, be able to, establishment, variable, reliable, disabled, bearable, agreeable, favorable, comparable, available, establishment of, vulnerable, changeable.