Random good picture Not show
1. Whether we can stay in this situation is debatable.
2. It's debatable whether this book is as good as her last.
3. The value of some of the experiments is debatable.
4. This is a highly debatable point.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. It's debatable whether or not the reforms have improved conditions.
6. It is debatable whether or not antibiotics would make any difference.
7. It is highly debatable whether conditions have improved for low-income families.
8. It is debatable whether nuclear weapons actually prevent war.
9. It is an inherently debatable and changeable idea.
10. How useful including this software is debatable since it has a limited range of file transfer protocols.
11. It is debatable whether calculating the price is an art or a science.
12. But it is debatable whether this could be explicated in any meaningful way.
13. It's debatable whether that statement is true or not but it was certainly pretty blatant.
14. While it is debatable whether Martin deserved life imprisonment, he deliberately took a child's life.
15. It is more debatable whether differences which are the outcome of different job characteristics are the outcome of unequal treatment or not.
16. The term generally accepted accounting principles is somewhat debatable in the field of financial accounting.
17. They argued their actions had nothing to do with the riot(sentencedict.com), but I think that's debatable.
18. Whether the object was used for rituals is highly debatable .
19. Whether they give rise to more or to less planning blight than the old development plan system is debatable.
20. In short, the purely economic benefits of ending the economy of physical coercion remained debatable.
21. It is important to note that the above interpretation of the ideological basis of Marxism and functionalism is debatable.
22. The claim that aid is the answer to Third World poverty is then highly debatable.
23. The text is clear and concise, although the need for extended detail on the pathogenesis of myocardial infarction is debatable.
24. How much of this is based on migration of workers from other states is debatable.
25. A final qualification is that the issues we are pointing to here are thoroughly debatable.
26. Whether companies would carry out their threat to emigrate is debatable, with the huge costs that it would entail.
27. Whether his robust style of politics could unite the two halves of his own Party is altogether more debatable.
28. Whether the department has to play by the same rules is debatable.
29. Whether or not the government was right to arrest the protesters is an extremely debatable point.
30. The advisability of using antique furniture in a hotel bedroom is debatable.
More similar words: debate, table, notable, tableau, vegetable, suitable, adaptable, timetable, on the table, delectable, creditable, tablespoon, inevitable, acceptable, uncomfortable, respectable, inhospitable, database, double back, establish, inevitably, able, cable, establishment, enable, unable, gabled, usable, be able to, affable.