Random good picture Not show
1. Every effort is being made to minimize civilian casualties.
2. You can minimize the dangers of driving by taking care to obey the rules of the road.
3. To minimize collateral damage maximum precision in bombing was required.
4. The polar explorers took every precaution to minimize the dangers of their trip.
5. To minimize the risk of burglary, install a good alarm system.
6. We must minimize the risk of infection.
7. Good hygiene helps to minimize the risk of infection.
8. Banks will seek to minimize their exposure to risk.
9. Considerable ingenuity is needed to minimize costs.
10. Minimize any windows you have open.
11. Click the square icon again to minimize the window.
12. We must not minimize the problem of racial discrimination.
13. Engineers are always looking for ways to minimize drag when they design new aircraft.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. One of the effective measures to minimize the dangers of driving is to teach people to obey all the rules of the road.
15. Click on the top of the window to minimize it.
16. Environmentalists are doing everything within their power to minimize the impact of the oil spill.
17. Succulents often have thick waxy cuticles to minimize water loss.
18. Patient education is important to minimize the risk of a second heart attack.
19. Every effort will be made to minimize inconvenience to customers while work is in progress.
20. It would be most unwise to minimize the dangers of this course of action.
21. We are trying to minimize the impact of price rises on our customers.
22. Wearing sunscreen can minimize the damaging effects of sunlight.
23. Campaigning here Tuesday, Dole sought to minimize his problems.
24. Victims tend to minimize the risk they are experiencing.
25. We had about ten hours' warning, so we were able to minimize the effects of the flood.
26. The government is involved in a damage limitation exercise to minimize the effects of the scandal.
27. Underlay forms a cushion between the carpet and the floor, to minimize wear.
28. The rail company is bringing in more trains in an effort to minimize disruption to travellers.
29. It's important to focus on your strengths and to minimize your weaknesses.
30. The next hearings will be structured differently in order to minimize the inquisitorial atmosphere.
More similar words: minimal, minimum, diminish, timing, eliminate, diminutive, preliminary, ministry, feminist, minister, examining, discrimination, administer, administrator, administrative, administration, similar, prize, size up, to the limit, similarly, limitation, optimistic, similarity, citizen, realize, utilize, emphasize, organize, apologize.